PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

1.06 is latest

----------

It should. The game will prompt you that the CA requires you update.

Automatic updates are enabled by default in Steam. You'll know when your game is updating. It'll ask you to wait while the game launch is being prepared, download will be going on in the pop up window within in the steam while launch is being prepared.

Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Over Count: Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: Hey guys,

Utterly obsessed with the game. Anyway, not sure if it's been mentioned, but in career mode as a left arm finger spinner, when I get wickets with a stock ball (turns away from a right hander) I get experience points for a wrong un, and vice versa.

Steam id - jakeshredz

To further expand on the above -

I'm playing career as an all-rounder, right handed bat, left arm orthodox (offspin) bowler. My bowling attributes aren't really making a lot of sense to me, and I'm not sure if it's just confused labels or something more sinister (hope I'm not losing points!).

Take a wicket turning the ball into a right handed batsman = +3 off break (technically, turning it away is an off break for a left armer)

Away from a right handed batsman = +3 googly (thought a googly was wrist spin specific?)

However, in my my career stats (pictured) I have attributes for leg break (incorrect), and doosra?

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 16
I've found from being a left-arm unorthodox bowler in career that for left-armers, the bowling skills seem to be backwards (when I get points for a standard leg break it seems to be seen as a googly and for a wrong-un its scored as a leg-break). That seems to be a new problem: probably worth looking at...

Okay so you're actually insinuating that Big Ant should be proud their game is getting ripped off for free? Way to to miss the point or be deliberately obstinate. Either way, I'm out... Don't worry about replying, I really don't care. The game is great, go pay for it. Enjoy. There's no grey area.

I wasn't actually referencing Big Ant with what you quoted there: somebody asked me how I'd feel if someone ripped off my own work. Maybe you're getting a little over-frustrated.

I wasn't actually referencing Big Ant with what you quoted there: somebody asked me how I'd feel if someone ripped off my own work. Maybe you're getting a little over-frustrated.

It was a poor example I think. If someone copied your article then it would be good exposure and lots more eyeballs on it. In the case of piracy, it's dirty ol' pirate eyes. (One, if books and films have taught me anything). :)

It was a poor example I think. If someone copied your article then it would be good exposure and lots more eyeballs on it. In the case of piracy, it's dirty ol' pirate eyes. (One, if books and films have taught me anything). :)

Yeah, if it was, say, an entire novel it might be a more comparable example. I understand what Biggs was getting at though.

Here is one example of the clear difference downsampling makes - cut out these parts of two of the pics in that album and enlarged it;

Fgxn0zS.png

Edit - Another one;

wXwsHSc.png

I've been using smaa injector

Cleans up the aliasing well enough at 1440p without the blur of fxaa

Another dressing room shot. Another hit wicket. Another ghostly bat.

KV2x62y.jpg

He of course got bowled by that ball though:

cR7zfJQ.jpg

----------

I'm really impressed by the replay feature, but there do seem to be some things, largely inconsequential (as it's the engine that decides collisions, not the animations) that need a bit of polish. The very rare hit wicket could be interesting, but I think the issue there is more the animations being a bit off.

The real issue to note is the dressing room shot. Really, why on Earth do they do that?

Am noticing a huge frequency of AI field changes. After a few overs (fC) Literally every ball they move someone to where i just hit the ball, whether i got a boundary or a single.

Its really the only major weak point left

I have zero issues with "hit wicket" not being included in the game, it rarely happens in reality and to have it replicated in a game would be endlessly frustrating.

Peeps,

Anyone having an issue with the Online leaderboards not populating when you look at friends?

I've been using smaa injector

Cleans up the aliasing well enough at 1440p without the blur of fxaa
Cool, I might give that a go, although you don't get the FXAA style blur with downsampling either.

If you mean this program then my only concern really is this quote;
"may be incompatible with overlays (Steam Overlay, MSI Afterburner, Fraps, ...)"
I use the Steam overlay quite a bit to chat as well as using Nvidia Shadowplay's FPS counter and recording features.

If you play at 1440p your hardware must be pretty tasty, I'd recommend giving downsampling a go to see if you like the results. Even at 3000x1688 the game never even momentarily drops below 60fps with a GTX 780 and i5 4670k. Unfortunately it seems something hardware-wise must be a limiting factor in pushing the resolution even higher.

Peeps,

Anyone having an issue with the Online leaderboards not populating when you look at friends?

As I only have one friend on Steam with this game I cant assist you mate, sorry.

And yes I do have more than one friend on Steam, I promise ;)

Ross

DBC keeps crashing out very often, i was playing an interesting match and it was ruined by this crash :mad, we have given money to buy this game, but lot of bugs are still there, whats happening :noway
3X79JEi.jpg

this has happened 3 times in a space of 3 hrs

Users who are viewing this thread