PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

That bug strikes again. Batsmen on 72*, got the edge, appealed, given by the umpire. He never walked off, next ball he's still standing there. Not a no ball, no review, he stayed there.

Notes on the incident:
- Test match in competition mode
- I had no more reviews
- I may have appealed before the ball reached the keeper
- There was a clear edge
- The umpire did give him out
- There was no review
- It was not a no ball
- It was recorded as a dot ball
- The commentators were commenting on how the batsmen needs to be careful referring to the last ball

I think that's the issue, we know that it's a problem, it's fixed on PC but was fixed after patch#2 was submitted for console, or are you saying you are on PC?

I think that's the issue, we know that it's a problem, it's fixed on PC but was fixed after patch#2 was submitted for console, or are you saying you are on PC?

On PC, currently logged into steam (not offline mode) and should be most recent update.

That bug strikes again. Batsmen on 72*, got the edge, appealed, given by the umpire. He never walked off, next ball he's still standing there. Not a no ball, no review, he stayed there.

Notes on the incident:
- Test match in competition mode
- I had no more reviews
- I may have appealed before the ball reached the keeper
- There was a clear edge
- The umpire did give him out
- There was no review
- It was not a no ball
- It was recorded as a dot ball
- The commentators were commenting on how the batsmen needs to be careful referring to the last ball

I had this happened once, it was a thick edge to the keeper. I appealed before it reaches wicket keepers hand. He was given out by umpire. But he was still there.

On PC. Version : 1.06

Edit : AI had the review in hand , but batsman didn't gather together to discuss the scene.

One more thing to add is that C&B bug still exist. I knew its already being following up @HBK619

Last edited:
Steam ID : Satyajarpit1
@Arpit Rocks Doesnt seem to show you bought the game.......can only mean one thing, hence your new user title.........luckily everyone can here now see what kind of guy you are and how unwilling you are to actually pay for a product but rather steal it....it is called theft and it makes you a thief.......have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like @HBK619 & @BigAntStudios to have a look into my issue.

The issue is with optimization of DBC with Nvidia GT 740M.

My Laptop comes with Nvidia Optimus Technology and thus with 2 GPU's namely Intel HD 4400 & Nvidia GT 740M which are user selectable.

Intel HD is obviously a lot low powered compared to GT 740M and runs the game at about 30 FPS or so with DOF,Bloom,Ambient Occlusion & Anti Aliasing Disabled whereas with the same settings Nvidia 740M can only get about 35 FPS or so. With other games the difference of FPS is huge.

Nvidia 740M can run Fifa 14 maxed out at a constant 60 FPS. Assassin's Creed 4 at 40+ FPS,etc.

I'm pretty sure that my GPU can pull off this game at 60 FPS maxed out. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Complete Specs:-

Intel i5 4200U 2.3 GHz
8 GB RAM
Nvidia GT 740M 2 GB[Driver Version : 337.88]
Intel HD 4400
Display Resolution : 1366x768

SteamID: AnkitC

Last edited:
I am playing offline mode whenever match ends. My PC is stuck. If I am cancelling upload still it doesn't upload. I have legimate copy. My steam I'd is Vishalmadhyan1

I would really like @HBK619 & @BigAntStudios to have a look into my issue.

The issue is with optimization of DBC with Nvidia GT 740M.

My Laptop comes with Nvidia Optimus Technology and thus with 2 GPU's namely Intel HD 4400 & Nvidia GT 740M which are user selectable.

Intel HD is obviously a lot low powered compared to GT 740M and runs the game at about 30 FPS or so with DOF,Bloom,Ambient Occlusion & Anti Aliasing Disabled whereas with the same settings Nvidia 740M can only get about 35 FPS or so. With other games the difference of FPS is huge.

Nvidia 740M can run Fifa 14 maxed out at a constant 60 FPS. Assassin's Creed 4 at 40+ FPS,etc.

I'm pretty sure that my GPU can pull off this game at 60 FPS maxed out. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Complete Specs:-

Intel i5 4200U 2.3 GHz
8 GB RAM
Nvidia GT 740M 2 GB[Driver Version : 337.88]
Intel HD 4400
Display Resolution : 1366x768

SteamID: AnkitC

i have the same problem with my Laptop which has (GT 750M,i7 Haswell,8GB RAM,1920x1080px) which runs other games perfectly even at 1080p.. can't get that to work that good with DBC14.. good that steam games can be installed on multiple computers... playing that in my desktop which runs it absolutely fine..

Steam ID:Mystique_Myth

i have the same problem with my Laptop which has (GT 750M,i7 Haswell,8GB RAM,1920x1080px) which runs other games perfectly even at 1080p.. can't get that to work that good with DBC14.. good that steam games can be installed on multiple computers... playing that in my desktop which runs it absolutely fine..

Steam ID:Mystique_Myth

Seems like a general dislike for Mobile GPU's. I remember another user facing the same issue.

Are you stating that the AI will not hit the ball at all? Do you have a secondary controller that is plugged in that you're triggering every time?

Can you video your issue?

This is the YouTube link:

DBC AI Batting bug - YouTube

It's a bit choppy I guess its because of the capture software used but it still shows my problem

----------

So did you update? Issues?

i am seeing this post just now :facepalm, updated ross, i will tell u how i am managing to play

my pc didnt have dedicated graphics card, it has built in, and i am playing on 1024 768 or 800 600 , every 15 mins i save and exit :mad and replay from there

so far no issues, but we badly need both "save" and "save and exit" :thumbs

please give us that, it will help me to continue the game without exiting :mad

This is the YouTube link:

DBC AI Batting bug - YouTube

It's a bit choppy I guess its because of the capture software used but it still shows my problem

----------

Well I have played a few games trying to repro this issue, even set the level to Rookie as per your video! But nothing.

As HBK has asked have you got a 2nd controller plugged in, making the game believe there are 2 players?

Whats happens when its their time to bowl? Do they actually bowl or just stand there?

Last edited:
Steam ID: steves1967

Not sure if this is the correct area for this because it's something I'm having a problem with....

Just cannot login to the DB Acadamy, does not matter what I put in it throws me an Invaild username and/or password even using forgotton password, the new password does not work either :noway

Steam ID: steves1967

Not sure if this is the correct area for this because it's something I'm having a problem with....

Just cannot login to the DB Acadamy, does not matter what I put in it throws me an Invaild username and/or password even using forgotton password, the new password does not work either :noway

try restarting your system and internet, do steam login and then launch and login in academy.

Users who are viewing this thread