PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Seems like a general dislike for Mobile GPU's. I remember another user facing the same issue.

My laptop is i7 3630QM,16 GB RAM,GT-635M 2GB,Full HD Display.

The game runs perfectly in full settings in full HD.

I haven't checked FPS

steam id -: saksham8841

unable to update game pc

i dont now when i login via game its says incorrect login

> Log in to steam application
>Launch the game
>Go to options
>Credits - check the version number on the right bottom.

steam id -: saksham8841

iWHcrwo.png

Steam ID: FazzY
Mode: Online
Match Type: Limited
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue:
In Online -> Custom Match -> Hosted Match its buggy. Shows wrong number of over's. I have joined many which said 20 overs but they were actually 5 over matches. Also, matches that are not even available shows up in the list even when I refresh pressing Y button. For instance, a match was showing up from someone from my friends list he wasn't even online. I even tested it by trying to connect but unable too. That's needs some fixing as mostly 80% of matches are not connectable. I have checked with other people in my friend list and they have said the same

Thanks for bringing that up. I can confirm all these issues mentioned.

Mode: Career
Match Type: Four Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Start of the innings
Ground: Don't remember
Teams: Punjab and ?
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: I ran 2 runs and while running the 3rd one, the other player was run out. But, the 2 runs weren't added to my name. It remained as 0 with scorecard being 0/1.

steam id: user2010

Mode:any
Match Type:any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):any
Ground:any
Teams:any
Get Best:yes
Description of Issue:no matter who catch the ball.it show that c&b(bowler)

Might be wasting your time Ross.......

Steals game, logs into Steam to get update for stolen game with fake SteamID.

...and people doubt Darwin and Natural Selection.

i have updated don bradman to version 1.06 and now its starts raining after 1 ball in causal matches
any solution?

----------

i have updated don bradman to version 1.06 and now its starts raining after 1 ball in causal matches
any solution?

All, I got an error while starting the game yesterday saying "executable not availalble" (dont remember exact message). Then i tried to reinstall steam and game which was of no use. Then tried to verify game integrity by going to the properties in steam which said one file missing and reacquiring. but it did not reaquire. But after few tries it did download the missing file and then worked. Took me an hour to figure out since new to steam. Hope this helps anyone else if they come across this.

Users who are viewing this thread