PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

It's your virus checker.

i have updated don bradman to version 1.06 and now its starts raining after 1 ball in causal matches
any solution?

----------

i have updated don bradman to version 1.06 and now its starts raining after 1 ball in causal matches
any solution?

There is a version number and User ID on the credits screen under options, can you please tell me what that is?

i even added steam folder to the exclusion list in my antivirus and was still getting it. And it happened all of a sudden.

i even added steam folder to the exclusion list in my antivirus and was still getting it. And it happened all of a sudden.

It may be under program files?

Good to know you stealing assholes lurking or being dumb enough to post here are now ruining the game for the legit people, having your hacked virus fuelled .exe's being reported which affects those who have legit copies and run the same anti-virus.

Enjoy those rain delays.

Thanks Ash++

I just shut my computer down, typing this from my phone - is it possible to add this bug to our forum over at steam so the guys will see it first thing in the morning?

Sorry for the trouble, I'm knocking off early tonight.

...must be date-night?

Well, if this rain delay thing is intended for pirates and it's happening to legitimate customers then that really isn't good...

I did a search for his username on steam and no dice. So I wouldn't worry just yet... Of course, his profile could be set to private?

I did a search for his username on steam and no dice. So I wouldn't worry just yet... Of course, his profile could be set to private?
Those usernames aren't the same as your profile name. @Ross has stuff on his end to look up usernames - but for the rest of us, the links would be different.

If you try to create an account using the name he provided then this happens though;

t6eaxrQ.jpg

Right, okay. Well, if it's a legit error then, that sucks. So frustrating in a bug report thread we have muddied waters on what's real and what's not...

Right, okay. Well, if it's a legit error then, that sucks. So frustrating in a bug report thread we have muddied waters on what's real and what's not...
Once we lock away the downloads section behind verifying game ownership, we'll just chuck a bugs thread in there.

Users who are viewing this thread