PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

My machine runs every other game fine. I just played TF: Fall of Cybertron at 60 FPS. I just played CS:GO at over 100 FPS, hell I played Far Cry 3 on maxed out settings at around 45 FPS.

CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 2.67 Ghz
GPU: AMD Radeon 6970
Memory: 8 GB RAM

I play at a resolution of 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz

The first time I had to tell chrome to not run in the background and it fixed my problem, the second time I had to turn off FXAA in game then renable it and it worked fine.

EDIT: So I changed my resolution to 1024 x 768 @ 75 Hz and changed it ingame and it now locks at the 75 Hz, sounds to me like ur game doesnt calculate my refresh rate correctly. Also in the config file it says vysnc = 0 0 = off and 1 = on but its reversed. When i check the box ingame it gets set to 0 and when I uncheck it it gets set to 1.

Last edited:
SteamId: 76561198069519584

My Career Score is not getting updated to leader boards...

Not sure if this is the right thread (if not please direct me to it) but it'd be nice if someone could uncensor Jack Badcock's name in the alltime Tasmanian side I've uploaded....

Not sure if this is the right thread (if not please direct me to it) but it'd be nice if someone could uncensor Jack Badcock's name in the alltime Tasmanian side I've uploaded....
There's a button in the academy for it, hit the 'report' button in there and select 'wrongly censored'

@BigAntStudios has there been many people noting that (depending on the chance of rain) that it can rain with the sun shining on the game, and it might look like it's absolutely bucketting, but the game doesn't get delayed etc?

I've had this happen in my career about 3 times, normally when the chance of rain is around 15-18%, I've never had it higher than that in a full career year.

@BigAntStudios has there been many people noting that (depending on the chance of rain) that it can rain with the sun shining on the game, and it might look like it's absolutely bucketting, but the game doesn't get delayed etc?

I've had this happen in my career about 3 times, normally when the chance of rain is around 15-18%, I've never had it higher than that in a full career year.

Yup I have seen it many times..

Happened to me in an online game with @MattW. I assumed the rain was due to his obviously pirated version, but we stayed on because of my legit version.

As I got my ass handed to me I'd have preferred we were rained off!!

Happened to me in an online game with @MattW. I assumed the rain was due to his obviously pirated version, but we stayed on because of my legit version.

As I got my ass handed to me I'd have preferred we were rained off!!

Lol! Terrible of @MattW to blatantly pirate the game to try get rain to call off the game in case he was losing :noway

At least it's not just me, was wondering what kind of global warming BA put into the game.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, as not had a Cricket game to play for ages. Loving DB14, so feel free to add me. Steam username is 'seagulls'. Happy to give someone a game soon.

Not quite got the knack of spin yet.

Brighton supporter eh.

Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 6.2
Ground: Lancashire
Teams: Kent v Glamorgan
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Strike batsman had 0. Runout going for single but score showed as 1 when out.

Mode: Online
Match Type: 50 Over ODI
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 0.4
Ground: Dont remember...
Teams: CSK vs KKR
Get Best: Yes (not sure what this mean, can someone elaborate, please? *newbie here*)
Description of Issue: I bowled my opponent over, and the game got stuck.. I started to appeal..it was given a not out! I took a review, and in the review it showed clean bowled. Not given out. Hilarious :p

Mode: Career
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue:

I have started playing career mode with a right handed batsman and had career score of 9307 which is posted in leaderboards.

After that i have deleted the player and started a new career with a left handed batsman. Now i have a career more than 9307 (appx 12000) in my game. But this score is not getting updated in the leaderboards.

Can anyone help me with this..?

Users who are viewing this thread