PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

rqLk4QQ.png

Jack Sparrow...

...really..?

Super game for some like age group hu had given up gaming for other reasons related to livelihood.
Nostalgic as get backs the urge to play again nd again

When a bowler takes a wicket via catch out, it show caught and bowled even though someone else may have taken the catch. Happens often in career mode.

Error Loading Save Data

one fine day when i played county i got bluescreen and my windows crashed then when i play my career i get error Error Loading Save Data
help p;z:noway

Has anyone reported the error I wrote? It displays c & b too often for all catches, even by fielders and the wicketkeeper.

Has anyone reported the error I wrote? It displays c & b too often for all catches, even by fielders and the wicketkeeper.

Yes its a very well known one but it shows the correct dismissal on the scorecard.

Nobody helping or addressing my issue in the enhanced support :(.. The problem I am getting isthat I am captain of my domestic team. When I change my order and resume a saved game I lose my captaincy to whoever it is batting on number 7 (my original batting #)... Any one else experiencing this issue?

Last edited:
That one sounds like a proper bug, I've not seen that anywhere before.

Thanks, it was a shorter hair cut than I'm used to, but I'm trying to make it work...

Users who are viewing this thread