PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Off the bat I'd suggest reinstalling the drivers for your GPU. It doesn't appear to be reporting the correct resolution. Can you confirm what resolution Windows is set to right now?

I have done it already but no change. Desktop is set to 1440 x 900.

Edit: All my games pick up the resolution only if the active pixel option says 1280 x 1024 or anything lower. Even 1281 x 1024, its not picking up.

Last edited:
I got selected for aus 50 over cup but selection status still says expecting selection

Happened to me as well. And then after few games it moved me to regular member

Yeah, sometimes it just lags behind. On PS3 I got selected for the IPL before my status changed, then the next "year" I moved straight to "regular member" so it's just a display thing. @las_faiz sorry we didn't get that game in over the weekend! Next time for sure.

I can't remember this ever being brought up so i'll attempt at explaining it.

When batting (applies to both RH & LH) if the bowler changes from over the wicket to around the wicket your batsman's stance starts out wide of leg stump forcing you to move back into position and once you do the batsman will slide back out slightly to the left (if RH batsman). I've always wondered why this happens, anyone else experienced this?

Yup, all the time... It's weird.

When batting (applies to both RH & LH) if the bowler changes from over the wicket to around the wicket your batsman's stance starts out wide of leg stump forcing you to move back into position and once you do the batsman will slide back out slightly to the left (if RH batsman). I've always wondered why this happens, anyone else experienced this?

yes, it happens 90% of the time..

Mode: All
Match Type: All
Get Best:yes
Description of Issue:
All the teams in all game modes have lost shirt names, numbers, emblems, sponsorship. Is it because of all the modding?. 2014-07-30_00011.jpg 2014-07-30_00012.jpg 2014-07-30_00014.jpg

I'm guessing its a compromise of a sort. Often when a bowler goes around, you might choose to open your stance a little, but since you can't do that in this game, instead the foot placement changes for some reason.

Thank you Matt!:D All those sponsor mods were going to waste!

1- AI Fielding is very weak we make runs at the strike rate more than 100 without playing aggressive , Easy 2 and 3 runs , Wicket keeper take lots of time to hit the wicket.

2- We get very short interval thus we have to make sure our shots before the bowler bowls , For ex. bowler bowls short pitch and we are ready for long pitch bowl unable to change mindset until we see the color of bowl. If we could see the color at the time bowler just through the bowl that would be very much helpful to play our shot

1- AI Fielding is very weak we make runs at the strike rate more than 100 without playing aggressive , Easy 2 and 3 runs , Wicket keeper take lots of time to hit the wicket.

Already been brought up.

2- We get very short interval thus we have to make sure our shots before the bowler bowls , For ex. bowler bowls short pitch and we are ready for long pitch bowl unable to change mindset until we see the color of bowl. If we could see the color at the time bowler just through the bowl that would be very much helpful to play our shot

That would almost make it bowling marker-like, wouldn't it?

Already been brought up.

That would almost make it bowling marker-like, wouldn't it?

bowling marker is very different in that case You know exactly where the bowl going to pitched but in this you can only get know whether the bowl short , long or full pitched rest depends on you timings of short. ex If bowler suddenly did yorker you will going to block the bowl but here changing mind set for fast bowler is not possible.

I think the intention from Big Ant Studios was for you to read the delivery in real time, giving you a more realistic feeling of playing cricket. The reason we have the circle around the ball at all is because of physics/animation discrepancies, otherwise it would be a literal case of watching the flight/path of the ball right out of the bowlers hand. That's the vision for the game so who can argue. It's *their* game at the end of the day, it just so happens that this system was one of the very reasons that this game generated so much interest in the first place.

I think the intention from Big Ant Studios was for you to read the delivery in real time, giving you a more realistic feeling of playing cricket. The reason we have the circle around the ball at all is because of physics/animation discrepancies, otherwise it would be a literal case of watching the flight/path of the ball right out of the bowlers hand. That's the vision for the game so who can argue. It's *their* game at the end of the day, it just so happens that this system was one of the very reasons that this game generated so much interest in the first place.

Yes, that's "their" game and "their" vision but at the end of the day it's a product targeted at a consumer base. If most of the consumers want tweaking in the product, that's what the "vision" or product roadmap has to cater to. Big Ant has to make the game accessible to majority & casual gamers, and for that they may need to add options related to length of the ball being known in advance to the batsman or a 'Reaction Time' setting which a user can decide on to tailor the game to his/her own specific cricket gaming experience.

I, for one, would set the 'Reaction Time' to "Average" or "Slow" so that the length of the delivery shows up half a second before the ball is delivered so I have enough time to judge line & length and play a shot appropriately instead of pre-meditating most of the time. Folks who want things as they are can continue to do so by having the 'Reaction Time' setting as "Lightening Fast". Everyone would be happy with this compromise as you can tailor the game to your requirements and it will cater to a consumer base ranging from casual to hard-core.

Users who are viewing this thread