PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

I once deleted some files accidentally and formatted the drive a couple of times before realizing my mistake. But, thanks to Stellar Pheoenix, I managed to recover every file swiftly.

I think I owe Apple's time machine a couple of beers...

I think I owe Apple's time machine a couple of beers...

I have to admit, that's one thing I really, really miss about using a Mac. I absolutely loved how seamless the whole time machine thing was.

Master Blaster, If this was EA, you'd only be able to play T20, the playing area would be about the size of the square, and you'd be able to see people's shit in pipes underneath

I have to admit, that's one thing I really, really miss about using a Mac. I absolutely loved how seamless the whole time machine thing was.
The Windows equivalent is called 'File History', which they added in Windows 8 - it's in Control Panel and can automatically save backups of files as they change to another drive - which can be an external one or a mapped network drive - not quite as 'seamless' but it's there and works.

We found the C&B bug. It was a bug due to a certain conditions after a game is saved and re-loaded, this is why it was hard for us to replicate.
I think you guys should be titled as doctors in gaming as its easy to tell the problem but hard to diagnose the issue that caused it similar to what doctors do....:clap

Perhaps it will still happen online then.

I personally don't think it's as big an issue online

...well, it's a little annoying but doesn't really matter when you play a team of All-Whitehorns ;) ...they're all catching n'bowling it anyway.

For what it's worth, I've been seeing it less online.

Thanks @BigAntStudios for fixing the controller bug so quickly.

I have a further issue that I have not been able to resolve. My game keeps crashing at irregular intervals. Sometimes it won't last more than 2 deliveries; other times it may go for an hour. It rarely goes more than 4 overs without crashing out. I now Save & Exit every over so I don't lose progress. This is really frustrating as it slows down my gaming immensely.

Please advise.

SteamID:
Version: v1.11
Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: All
Teams: All
Description of Issue: Constantly crashes while playing the match. Seems to happen more frequently the longer I play. Can't find any common factor other then that it seems to only happen when in a match and playing, i.e. not when menu is open in match and not when navigating main menu
Processor: AMD A6-3650 APU
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6570

upload_2014-8-25_21-33-35.png
this is the problem i am having at this moment in time.
Recovered my old pmd.sav file as my xp started from scratch when i started a new profile.
Steam-id jesususedak47
Can anyone help please.?
Don't really want to start again from scratch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread