PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day and One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 11 Balls into innings
Ground: Any
Teams: Sussex vs Nottinghamshire
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Game starts correctly, 11 balls in the game stops to recognise the xbox controller. Game does not show controller disconnect, or the pause screen but keeps running normally. Xbox controller does not have any input in game. I tested my controller on other games and it works fine. Xbox wireless controller.

Problem fixed, Thanks Big Ant, can you please come and train some SA companies in After Sales Service, Yours is great

Match fixing, L.Malinga got MOM. Ofcourse no one played that well in that game but it shouldn't give it to Malinga

Attachments

• 216260_2014-08-29_00002.png
    216260_2014-08-29_00002.png
    104 KB · Views: 14
  • 216260_2014-08-29_00004.png
    216260_2014-08-29_00004.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 216260_2014-08-29_00006.png
    216260_2014-08-29_00006.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 11
I am having rain problem from this morning,after 1 ball it starts raining in every match and ends the innings.Whys is this happening?
Steam ID: Mr.Joker

Not sure I should even go through the trouble of telling that one to buy the game...

Relax guys, he does own the game. Or, at least the profile linked does.

What are you talking about? i have the steam version not the pirated one,everything was fine but just like few days ago that control stopped working,Now its starts rain.[DOUBLEPOST=1409302603][/DOUBLEPOST]My steam ID: Steam Community :: Mr.Joker
Then make sure your Daemon tools, etc. is killed off... I had problems with crashes until I uninstalled all virtual drives, and programs for them.

Edit: Also had lots of rain.

Anyone having crazy crashes and rain on their game, should really look at killing any virtual drive programs, drivers, etc.

Just FYI.

Ok i have sent request for verification of my game.Please help me its unplayable.
I wouldnt worry too much,my game controller was disconnecting constantly the other night as if it was a pirate version but its ok now.Think i just restarted steam and the game and its ok now.These things happen all the time.There were also lot so problems earlier last week also,but the fault was rectified by big ant.Try restarting steam etc and the game.

I wouldnt worry too much,my game controller was disconnecting constantly the other night as if it was a pirate version but its ok now.Think i just restarted steam and the game and its ok now.These things happen all the time.There were also lot so problems earlier last week also,but the fault was rectified by big ant.Try restarting steam etc and the game.

There has been one bug on one night to our knowledge - I wouldn't say that it's been happening all the time....

Users who are viewing this thread