PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

How good would a bbc podcast commentary/user made ones substitute for the actual ones in game?

Last edited:
Any help appreciated.

Mode: So far in causal and online
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Random
Ground: All
Teams: All
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
The game crashes to desktop randomly, using win 7 64 bit machine. have already tried installing / uninstalling and verified integrity of game cache

Hi Folks,

Looks like replays have been tweaked after patch 2:

1. After a batsman hits 4 or 6 only 1 replay with 1 angle is shown (and not more replays with different angles prior to patch 2)

2. When bowling, if a batsman is lbw there are no replays (since he gets the option to review lbw decision, the replay is gone)

Are other gamers also facing these issues or is it just me!???

Thanks in advance for helping me out on this, cheers:cheers

PS btw, the above happens on my xbox360 too hence its not just PC relevant.

Hi Folks,

SteamId: 76561198144524403

Looks like replays have been tweaked after patch 2:

1. After a batsman hits 4 or 6 only 1 replay with 1 angle is shown (and not more replays with different angles prior to patch 2)

2. When bowling, if a batsman is lbw there are no replays (since he gets the option to review lbw decision, the replay is gone)

Are other gamers also facing these issues or is it just me!???

Thanks in advance for helping me out on this, cheers

PS btw, the above happens on my xbox360 too hence its not just PC relevant.

What's usually really helpful is if you can run "dxdiag" and attach that as a text file. Then all the specs are detailed properly with very little effort.

My pc configuration:
Operating system: Windows8 pro 64-bit
Processor: Intel core i7-4702 MQ CPU @2.2Ghz
Memory: 8192mb ram
Direct X11
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Approx. total memory 4772
Current display mode: 1366 x 768 (32-bit) (60Hz)

This much info is sufficient..?? or need more..??

Mode:Online
Match Type:ALL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):NA
Ground:NA
Teams:NA
Get Best:YES
Description of Issue: Unable to play online matches. After selecting a match the screen freezes and after some time getting the message like connection to the remote host lost. I am using a laptop with 2GB graphics card and all other modes in the game works pretty smoothly.

I am using 2MBPS wifi internet connection. Is the problem is because of using WIFI connection. Please let me know

Unable to play online matches

Mode:Online
Match Type:ALL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):NA
Ground:NA
Teams:NA
Get Best:YES
Description of Issue: Unable to play online matches. After selecting a match the screen freezes and after some time getting the message like connection to the remote host lost. I am using a laptop with 2GB graphics card and all other modes in the game works pretty smoothly.

I am using 2MBPS wifi internet connection. Is the problem is because of using WIFI connection. Please let me know

Steam Account : kishore_rram

^ Try with turning off the firewall for a while and see if that helps

Agreed on the commentary and I put that out there months before the game went live. We will do better next time.

I know you said it was an area that could be much improved on before it released. Personally I think less is more as far as commentary goes, much like emcees on drum and bass.

Player names I think you could scrap. I mean how much does it really add to the game having the player mentioned when instead the commentator could just say " That's a great cover drive", he's battled hard for that fifty" or "' That's another tight over from the paceman" for example. Money and hours saved.

apologies if this is the not right place/format for posting issues...
for some reason the game crashes randomly to desktop(just got it a few hrs ago), I have win 7 64 bit. I have verified the integrity of the local files within steam and now also uninstalled the Demo in case that was colliding with the full game. going to restart pc and then resintall again to see if it helps but posting in case folks have already experienced the same , my steam id 76561198029070632. Thanks

any ideas abt the above ? Removing and reinstalling also didn't help ... thanks

Crash to desktop errors are known to affect stolen copies. You're going to need to post your Steam ID, Version number (which you can find out by accessing the credits section, that has a unique code).

All of my mods that i have installed in the game are not showing up any more they were working yesterday but today they don't. Have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but they still don't work

Crash to desktop errors are known to affect stolen copies. You're going to need to post your Steam ID, Version number (which you can find out by accessing the credits section, that has a unique code).

The game should be legit , bought it yesterday through steam (payment via paypal).... In terms of Steam ID , as posted above it is 76561198029070632 , the version 1.08 ( Separately I had also provided this to get membership to the d/l section and had it verified)... If need be can also send the payment confirmation along with further info such as steam list of games / library etc. to the concerned stakeholders.

Anyways after my post last night I tried making nvidia card the default so it doesn't resort to using integrated graphics card , not sure if it's pure coincidence but the game does seem to run much longer without crashing but it still crashes sometimes. I have also posted this on the steam forum so hopefully someone will have some idea about this between the 2 forums... later today will also try disabling ad-aware to see if it helps. Also not sure if it matters but I am using Xbox one controller with my PC for this game.
thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread