PlanetCricket.net take over (FM2008)

Which club should PlanetCricket.net take over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Correct! Still we had to lose some time and I'm sure after two tough losses (The other vs Charlton 1-0, they scored last min) we will be back to winning ways soon.

Anyway back on topic!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry about that, but Andy Reid destroyed your defence to make that goal. Iwelumo got a good head on it though.

Btw, I am a Charlton season ticket holder.

VOTE CHAMPIONSHIP! NOT EPL!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The deadline on the poll is this evening. At the moment PlanetCricket will launch a league campaign with a team in the second tier of English football!

Nice idea. Take over the Prmiership and kick Man U and Chelsea ass

Even if a Premier League team was chosen, it would take some time to compete with Manchester United and Chelsea. Unless, of course, Man Utd or Chelsea are chosen!

Championship for sure! And Lee shut up. Ipswich are the best team in the world!

(The only reason I am saying this is because my team who will not be named were beaten quite badly by them recentley) :p

Everyone knows you support Bristol City and the result on Saturday was Ipswich 6-0 Bristol City!

Lg. 2, let's be realistic gents

Realistically, a PlanetCricket team would be a non-league team at best.

oh, I just thought we were all picking the team, tactics & transfers

Yeh we are doing. It's connor who's got no idea. Well I guess it's that seeing as it's based on 'MyFootballClub.com'

You have misunderstood the concept. The chosen team will not cosist of PlanetCricket members as players, they will be shareholders in an existing league club and making managerial and board room decisions.

Bluesquare Prem \o/

I said PlanetCricket had been chosen to take over a league club! The Bluesquare Premier does not have league clubs.

u a bristol city fan then?

Correct! Still we had to lose some time and I'm sure after two tough losses (The other vs Charlton 1-0, they scored last min) we will be back to winning ways soon.

Anyway back on topic!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry about that, but Andy Reid destroyed your defence to make that goal. Iwelumo got a good head on it though.

Btw, I am a Charlton season ticket holder.

VOTE CHAMPIONSHIP! NOT EPL!

League Two - Bradford City!!

Best team in League Two!

You are very mistaken. Ipswich? Charlton? Bradford? Norwich own you all!

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Basically, when we take over Charlton, we say we want to buy someone decent on the wings, because Zheng Zhi is playing like Chinese ****.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just like I thought, just like it will be at Ebbsfleet.

As a member of MyFootballClub, what were you contacted about last week? As it was the biggest in the website's existance, I am assuming you were contacted and I am interested in knowning what about.

Basically, when we take over Charlton, we say we want to buy someone decent on the wings, because Zheng Zhi is playing like Chinese ****.

I hope PlanetCricket don't take over Charlton. I hope it isn't a team from London.

I beg to differ. I'm afraid Grimsby are better.

In terms of catching fish, yes, Grimsby are better than Bradford.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PlanetCricket.net to take over a Coca-Cola Championship club

The members of the PlanetCricket.net website, chosen to take over a football league club by the Football Association last week, have announced that they have narrowed down their search of worthy teams to the Coca-Cola Championship, the second teir of English football, following a poll that closed on Friday evening.

A new poll has been comissioned featuring Bristol City, Charlton Atheltic, Ipswich Town, Norwich City, Crystal Palace, Queens Park Rangers, Preston North End, Cardiff City, Blackpool and Colchester United.

Those certain teams have been chosen because they have been suggested by the community and some feature in the league's bottom half.

The PlanetCricket.net members have until Sunday morning to vote for the club they wish to take over.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Boo you should have chosen Leicester :p I'll go for Charlton then I guess.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
If we take over Charlton, it will be interesting. High expectations, low transfer budget, players want to move to the Premiership. Should be fun. Oh and by the way, do we have to sign up for this? Or can any people make the decisions?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Boo you should have chosen Leicester :p I'll go for Charlton then I guess.

Leicester were not suggested or far enough down in the table.

Ive gone Preston North end because there the closest team to me

If we take over Charlton, it will be interesting. High expectations, low transfer budget, players want to move to the Premiership. Should be fun. Oh and by the way, do we have to sign up for this? Or can any people make the decisions?

It isn't Preston or Charlton - it's Blackpool!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PlanetCricket.net complete takeover of Blackpool

Blackpool_Football_Club_Logo.gif

The PlanetCricket.net website have taken over the running of Blackpool F.C. following a poll of its members.

The Seasiders beat off nine other clubs, including Charlton Athletic to win the tutoring of the online community.

A poll that ended on Friday determined that PlanetCricket.net's chosen team would be in the Coca-Cola Championship, the second teir of English football, narrowing their search down to 24.

This was shortened once again to 10 after set criteria for eligible clubs by the executive committee. 30.77% of those that voted opted for Blackpool, 15.39% more than their closest challengers, Charlton Atheltic and Ipswich Town.

The members of the website will take over the club with immediate effect.

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Blackpool thats quite close i can see it from where i live in southport. Newly promoted should be intresting

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Blackpool should be an interesting choice. Newly promoted, semi good players and a decent fan base. But, it think it would be good if a Blackpool fan helped us out. If there is one..

Briggsey

International Coach
Blackpool! Blackpool!!

Sure they may be in the Championship now, but I cast my mind back to when we took them apart in the Play-Off's many seasons ago! They beat us 2-0 in the first leg at our place, and we went back to theirs in the 2nd leg and did them over 3-2! Before going on to beat Notts County at Wembley! Bradford were the choice dammit!

Although if I'd have voted, it would have been for QPR, best youth players out of all the clubs listed, give or take a couple players from the others.

Users who are viewing this thread