Post your questions about the game here!

Hello Big Ant..,
I just have a couple of questions here...
=> Are there any licensed teams in the game ?
=> Is it possible that we can choose a specific bowling action for a bowler. For example wrong foot action or a normal run up. I mean you can have 5 or 6 actions from which we can choose.
=> Also is it possible to assign certain specific traits to players. for ex not everyone plays the helicopter shot or those unorthodox shots behind the wicket.

Thanks for developing the game ... It looks absolutely mind blowing..
respect for you guys :thumbs

Licenses or lack thereof have not been confirmed. You can assign bowling style or traits to batsmen in this version.

Rather you can't assign particular bowling action but can assign traits to batsmen like aggressive, conservative etcetera.
Now, that stands corrected.

Let the Ashes guys do anything they want but our support is surely for the Big Ant guys and for their game.....:cheers
And the ashes games can really go ashes ;) :D

Bigant is doing a great favour for cricket gamers i should always be thankfull to you guys ross.you making these Ac13 guys (505,trickstar)wet their pants and rushing for rebuilding their game.If not,these guys would have released a buggy crap game at high price for us.Now they trying to prove their worth so getting desperate but trying to stop others creative ability is too bad,these AC13 developers should show some balls and face it head on instead of backdoors fight.

Ross i will show my gratitude by buying more than 1copy atleast,:yes:yes
one more thing ross will there be yearly edition??If not 2years?

So let me get this straight, Cricket Australia weren't happy with Australian players being created in cricket academy?

They have been mislead by licensees to beleive we allowed the use of Cricket Australia assets, which we do not.

As said, bit rich coming from a company that has "28 unlicensed teams" in their game....

...just wait til Nic Cages representatives get a hold of you then.

Thanks for clearing that up Ross. I think they're just jealous of your game. My bet is that most of the English and Australian players created by us in Cricket academy is better than the garbage they've created in their game and that's possibly why they got the ump.

Nothing can trouble Ross. Ross will we have cricket game every year? And while batting can we walk down the pitch anytime we feel like or we have to make the batsman in a more confident state to do that.. ?

Users who are viewing this thread