Post your questions about the game here!

Anyway, off to work to formalise what's in the next Update to Cricket Academy.

formalise the next surprise you mean?

P.S. Your sig is awesome. Tour Designer! My next best fav. feature after career mode. Just a clarification, can custom tours be uploaded to the career mode? Like incase you want to recreate the whole FTP for the next 7 years and simulate it for all the teams. Rankings and and everything else would be realistic. If not in this game, maybe in the future.

Also Ross, I dont think there is a need to mention Early July. They never mentioned a time period for their release in their apology and as they said they are recreating from scratch (possibly copy from Bigant), its highly possible they are going to miss this Ashes season like before.
Maybe release it for the next Ashes?:facepalm

EDIT: You did hint it as Ashes 201X.

Last edited:
love the tour designer you mentioned ross, if we create a custom tour will stats be saved along the way? for example you can see who scored the most runs/highest average over a 5 test period or most wickets at the end of the series? sorry if this has already been answered!

love the tour designer you mentioned ross, if we create a custom tour will stats be saved along the way? for example you can see who scored the most runs/highest average over a 5 test period or most wickets at the end of the series? sorry if this has already been answered!

Has he released any info on the tour designer?? All I saw was his sig which mentioned the tour designer!!

...the X is for Xtreme

As the umpires can give wrong decisions and you can run out of reviews, is there the option(if your the batsman) to walk?
Like if you got a faint tickle on the ball, and the umpire said no, can you just walk off? It may seem stupid as who wants to be out when they've been given a second chance but some of us might have morals...even in a game :D

As the umpires can give wrong decisions and you can run out of reviews, is there the option(if your the batsman) to walk?
Like if you got a faint tickle on the ball, and the umpire said no, can you just walk off? It may seem stupid as who wants to be out when they've been given a second chance but some of us might have morals...even in a game :D

Yes you can. Mikey confirmed it. Check career mode thread.

You're going to have to pry the pitch from my cold, dead corpse... there's no way I'll be "walking". Umpires going to raise that finger every damn time...

You're going to have to pry the pitch from my cold, dead corpse... there's no way I'll be "walking". Umpires going to raise that finger every damn time...

The fact that we have to make a decision like this must show the physics are awesome. Proper edges in a cricket game AT LAST.

I bet no matter how big the edge, you'll stand there and look at the umpire and try to argue that you hit your pad!! :lol be good if there was an option for that

Ross, don't you have a job or something :p. I slept at 3 AM in the morning after reading your posts about CA trying to sue you. Then i woke up at 8 AM and your were still there, and now i came back from College and you are still here. :spy
Go back to your work and finish the frigging game soon :p

Users who are viewing this thread