Post your questions about the game here!

...exactly. Their content shouldn't be reading threads on forums and making assumptions. Based on that, I'll just skim-read twitter and report the news.

Bottom line it's coverage for Big Ant and it's coverage for us. I'm not complaining (just trying to get the name corrected!).

On second thought perhaps being Timed Out is the more appropriate metaphor.

Is there slow motion available for Replay as well or is it just for reviews??

They fixed it. The hyperlink that is. :yes

Last edited:
It is good to see a legit article on cricket 14 in a prestigious magazine. Although the informtions are outdated and was probably taken from the forum, it should still get the game more exposure.

The game will be released sometime in the next 12 months means that the game can be released any month from now?Not necessary it must be 1 year.

Ross has told that he has recorded 40 plus hours of commentry but he himself feels that it will get boring after a while.I hope atleast the voices are of some great people like Harsha Bhogle,Sourav Ganguly,Shane Warne etc and heart of heart i wish Laxman Sivaramakrishnan must be nowhere near that place.

"In an effort to make a truly authentic cricket title and one which stood up to the benchmarks of current sports games, 505 Games and Trickstar Games decided to rebuild the technology behind Ashes Cricket 2013 from scratch. To ensure we delivered something that met our own expectations, we had to focus all resource on game development. As a result, creating assets such as screenshots or videos had to be put on hold so the team could completely focus on the development of the game. We understand that this hasn't been popular with the community to date."

This was exactly posted in Ashescricket 2013 Facebook..They said that it will be rebuild technology...Release date may not be Aug either...

Lets hope we get BigAnt 14 Cricket near Aug-sept 2013.....:yes

Users who are viewing this thread