Post your questions about the game here!

"In an effort to make a truly authentic cricket title and one which stood up to the benchmarks of current sports games, 505 Games and Trickstar Games decided to rebuild the technology behind Ashes Cricket 2013 from scratch. To ensure we delivered something that met our own expectations, we had to focus all resource on game development. As a result, creating assets such as screenshots or videos had to be put on hold so the team could completely focus on the development of the game. We understand that this hasn't been popular with the community to date."

This was exactly posted in Ashescricket 2013 Facebook..They said that it will be rebuild technology...Release date may not be Aug either...

Lets hope we get BigAnt 14 Cricket near Aug-sept 2013.....:yes

The full article is already posted in Ashes 13 forum.Infact,there is a whole thread on it.

Ross I heard the game is totally complete and you guys have moved on to making other titles. Is it? Then guys why is Ross not releasing the game? What is stopping him? Shed some light on this folks. Thanks. Love this community.

Ross I heard the game is totally complete and you guys have moved on to making other titles. Is it? Then guys why is Ross not releasing the game? What is stopping him? Shed some light on this folks. Thanks. Love this community.

They can release it but apart from PC members hardly anyone will buy it.Most of the casual fans are not even aware of Cricket 14's existence.To make the most of their game,they have to advertise it properly with loads of game-play videos and screenshots.I think they will probably disclose the release date with complete game name within next 10 days or so which will be followed by game-play videos.

Also they will try to keep a month's window between the release date announcement and the release date so that they can maximize on pre-order sales.

The forum has been slow after the release of those 2 screenshots and the news of letter from CA other than that no interesting news regarding the game....Hope something will come up this week...:thumbs

^^ come on bro, you can't expect new news to come out every day. Let's be reasonable here.

Brilliant company imo i would like to ask if there will be a cricket game for the ps vita i own xbox 360 and will be pre ordering this game as soon as i hear about the release date :yes

But i would love playing cricket on the go i still play brian lara 07 on psp i would love this game on ps vita :)

True, I was pleasantly surprised by the 2 screenshots. Didn't expect more anytime soon after the 'BINGO' thing! I guess the next big (or not) thing would be the CA update scheduled for next Friday (now that's if I read Ross correctly). May be another surprise with it. Won't get my hopes all up though.

I have couple of questions for you Ross.

1. Will the batsman/Wicket keeper switch between cap and helmet when facing fast and spin bowlers?

2. Will the AI quickly adjust the field if the player has spotted a gap?

Ross I implore you to release this game next month. Ramadan coming up and I need something to keep my mind off the hunger pangs!

Ross I implore you to release this game next month. Ramadan coming up and I need something to keep my mind off the hunger pangs!

I'm not sure the game will help, what if they have the licence for the KFC T20. :p

Ramadan unfortunately won't have anything to do with the release... Loved my time in Malaysia during Ramadan, sunsets and food just arrives everywhere!

We have a studio in Malaysia btw.

Last edited:
I too cannot wait for this game to come out. If it releases next month I will do a little jig and buy 6 copies just to thank you :D

Ramadan unfortunately won't have anything to do with the release... Loved my time in Malaysia during Ramadan, sunsets and food just arrives everywhere!

We have a studio in Malaysia btw.

Release it early in honour of Malaysia?....

Users who are viewing this thread