Post your questions about the game here!

So Ross....we would have our QnA as well as spin bowling controls tomorrow?

Yes. Mike is going through them tonight and tomorrow... he won't be interested in watching the Ashes ;)

Yes. Mike is going through them tonight and tomorrow... he won't be interested in watching the Ashes ;)

Hi Ross ,
Moving forward when can we expect pre orders from you....I am afraid of cricket game releasing in 2013....Something making cricket games to be halted.....seeing Ashes cricket 2013:eek::eek:

he won't be interested in watching the Ashes ;)

Yeah....its been pretty predictable so far :p!!

----------

I am afraid of cricket game releasing in 2013....Something making cricket games to be halted

What makes you say that??? We already had a pretty good ps3 cricket game release in 2013 (Move Street Cricket II)....so its not like 2013 is a jinxed year for cricket games :p!!

----------

Perhaps a similar thing for a simulated Ashes would be a good idea?

I am sure even Cricket14 couldnt have predicted this scorecard (I think Mike would be giving us something special today :D):

mhzzh2.jpg

This isn't specifically related to Cricket 14, but since it looks by far and away the best, I might as well ask it here.

I know AC13 has the Australia and England license. But is there such a thing as an ICC License (like FIFA)? Obviously, years ago EA had the license (which I assume has expired) to have real teams and players.
Would it be possible to have license teams that aren't England and Australia?

Just wondering if anyone might know...

The ICC licence is a tournament one - play Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 for the last game with that licence to be released - you get a weird mesh of licensed players in licensed modes (the World Cup/Champions Trophy) and the same players unlicensed in the normal modes (Tests, Exhibition matches, online).

It's over and above the licensing for individual countries so all teams who are in those tournaments are licensed while in that mode.

They could have other individual board licences - Cricket 07 had the NZ and South African licences as well as Australia/England. But it would be a matter of how many sales they expect in those territories with or without those licenses - they aren't huge markets for games so I'd be surprised if any cricket game ever licences individual countries if they don't have Australia/England.

The ICC licence is a tournament one - play Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 for the last game with that licence to be released - you get a weird mesh of licensed players in licensed modes (the World Cup/Champions Trophy) and the same players unlicensed in the normal modes (Tests, Exhibition matches, online).

It's over and above the licensing for individual countries so all teams who are in those tournaments are licensed while in that mode.

They could have other individual board licences - Cricket 07 had the NZ and South African licences as well as Australia/England. But it would be a matter of how many sales they expect in those territories with or without those licenses - they aren't huge markets for games so I'd be surprised if any cricket game ever licences individual countries if they don't have Australia/England.

Thanks mate...

So, I guess EA Cricket 05 was possibly the last game completely licensed. Hmmm...

So, I guess EA Cricket 05 was possibly the last game completely licensed. Hmmm...
I'm not sure what happened with Cricket 04/05 - they only had the same Australia, NZ, England and South Africa licensed - however out of the box the player names are right but the team logos and kits aren't.

But I really can't see how slightly changing the spelling of a name is much different.

He is - and there is no use him watching - AA MOTM!

I noticed Mike is also a West Ham fan, Ross you must comfort him during these hard times.

Users who are viewing this thread