Post your questions about the game here!

Hey Ross

question just came to mind but hypothetically if you did have the licence for any domestic league around the world would you update rosters and stats regularly or more once a year like you did with AFL live and RLL2??

I totally agree with you that this had to be done ......We cannot predict how the game will be accepted by the large customers but its surely heading the right direction.....:cheers:thumbs

I am sure large customers will cope as well as smaller ones.

I am sure large customers will cope as well as smaller ones.

That's a relief!

would hate this guy to miss out :)

article-0-03BEA05D000005DC-651_468x471.jpg

----------

Hey Ross

question just came to mind but hypothetically if you did have the licence for any domestic league around the world would you update rosters and stats regularly or more once a year like you did with AFL live and RLL2??

I think the future is the constant update model with a "season pass" or something similar so it can be funded appropriately.

Last edited:
I say go for a million sales and if you get near ross, more games are 100% confirmed.:thumbs

Ross ,

What are your plans for marketing india and counter piracy ? There are much more serious gamers and console owners in indian say 2010 .

I hope this game sells well :thumbs

I totally agree with you that this had to be done ......We cannot predict how the game will be accepted by the large customers but its surely heading the right direction.....:cheers:thumbs

I just hope the controls dont turn out to be a nuisance and a fun killer...

Not for the console version.

Ohhh noo ross :mad :nowaymany gamers dont have internet connection or may be there internet connections are not good enough.so please do give us freedom to transfer cricket academy players through usb stick.:(

Ohhh noo ross :mad :nowaymany gamers dont have internet connection or may be there internet connections are not good enough.so please do give us freedom to transfer cricket academy players through usb stick.:(

For PS3, If there is a squad file like there was in IC2010, you can easily replace it with one of your friend's (or off the net) using a usb stick. It however does disable the trophys, incase you are interested in them!

Given how small the player/teams files are, even with subcontinent internet connection, it will take seconds to download them. I would rather have BA block transferring players through usb even on pc version to prevent piracy. (Assuming you need a legal copy to access CA server/download players)

Not transferable through USB to consoles? So then how are we gonna get our players on ?? i thought this was confirmed !!?

^^ the full game will have cricket academy integrated in the game. All you have to do is use cricket academy in your console to download all the players you have created/downloaded on your pc.

So that means we will have to upload our private teams onto the surver while on computer?

Users who are viewing this thread