Post your questions about the game here!

Can you write on planetcricket during intervals, and get your posts deleted by an insane moderator?

Don't know why moderators hate me too. I answered someone's question and always talk related to the topic but still my posts end up deleted. That's why now I try to not post comment often. (This post will not last much long either :P )

basically I play IC2010 on HDMI but i cant play online so i was just curious about online thing....is IC2010 online server is down lol

actually Ac2013 kinda helped me, cause for cricket game i sold my brand new xbox and got a PS3. i use HDMI so i will b iight...thank you.. one question ROss " are the overlays gonna be different( color & design ) based on the team or ground ur playing at ?

basically I play IC2010 on HDMI but i cant play online so i was just curious about online thing....is IC2010 online server is down lol

IC2010 online server's are down permanently. They announced it earlier this year

@Ross/Mike:

- In career mode, as the non-striker will I be able to leave the crease before the ball is bowled and be "mankaded"? Will I as a bowler be able to do the same?

- Will I be able to come so close to the stumps as a bowler that I knock the stumps and be no-balled (like Finn does with alarming regularity!)?

- Can I be out hit-wicket?

- Will I be able to walk down the wicket to play a shot? Not charge like in previous games, but walk (like Hayden).

None of this is really important, but since you have covered basically everything, maybe something for the next game. Thanks!

Hey ross i want to know is it possible to transfer cricket academy players through usb?

Last edited:
@Ross/Mike:

- In career mode, as the non-striker will I be able to leave the crease before the ball is bowled and be "mankaded"? Will I as a bowler be able to do the same?

- Will I be able to come so close to the stumps as a bowler that I knock the stumps and be no-balled (like Finn does with alarming regularity!)?

- Can I be out hit-wicket?

- Will I be able to walk down the wicket to play a shot? Not charge like in previous games, but walk (like Hayden).

None of this is really important, but since you have covered basically everything, maybe something for the next game. Thanks!

I only know the last one....Yes you can do so....
And the second one you can bowl closer to the stumps but not sure about knocking the stumps...:cheers

Believe ross ruled out hit wicket from this game a long time ago. Unless they decided to add it later.

Ross: Do you think that it is a risk that you guys have taken with the controls and changes in ways of batting,bowling in the game??:)

I do think the game of cricket is in the right hands and heading to the right path...But just want your opinion...:)

Last edited:
Ross: Do you think that it is a risk that you guys have taken with the controls and changes in ways of batting,bowling in the game??:)

I do think the game of cricket is in the right hands and heading to the right path...But just want your opinion...:)

An absolutely huge risk - we have changed everything - it's a big gamble.

It had to be done though, the days of the red-dot on the pitch are long gone, there hasn't been progression in 15 years.

An absolutely huge risk - we have changed everything - it's a big gamble.

It had to be done though, the days of the red-dot on the pitch are long gone, there hasn't been progression in 15 years.

I totally agree with you that this had to be done ......We cannot predict how the game will be accepted by the large customers but its surely heading the right direction.....:cheers:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread