Post your questions about the game here!

In a future update, cricket academy will have an option to upload teams/players privately in the server which only you will be able to view/download.

I do find it unnecessary though as i do not think anyone else will be interested in your local team or team consisting your friends/families.

And i guess u also can log in to ur CA account, where you have many saved stuffs :) so before playing the game if u try to organize your teams or players from pc and save them and later on log in to CA & download the teams to ur console,wont that b cool.

Given how small the player/teams files are, even with subcontinent internet connection, it will take seconds to download them. I would rather have BA block transferring players through usb even on pc version to prevent piracy. (Assuming you need a legal copy to access CA server/download players)

Agreed.

Ross, Approx how much number of copies sold will make you make a sequel? And what is your target?

Cmon ross u see what happens with xbox1 because of always online issues:facepalm.
Transfering player via usb stick is neccessary feature.my cousin is die hard fan of cricket n he lives in country side where internet is dead most of the times.

You won't need a fantastic connection to download the players. Use your phone as a hotspot or something if you need to update your players in the woods.

Use your phone as a hotspot or something if you need to update your players in the woods.

Hahhahaa... good to know Tarzan is also buying this game.

Or one of the option could be for the person to get his/her PS3/Xbox360 to civilization once in a while to get the updates :p

Cmon ross u see what happens with xbox1 because of always online issues:facepalm.
Transfering player via usb stick is neccessary feature.my cousin is die hard fan of cricket n he lives in country side where internet is dead most of the times.

I have to cater to the 99.9% that will be able to get internet at some point.

It's not an always on internet connection.... it's just a session to get players.

Ross, are we gonna see any visual of Cricket 14 next Friday ?

I have to cater to the 99.9% that will be able to get internet at some point.

It's not an always on internet connection.... it's just a session to get players.

I say that's the way forward to beat piracy :thumbs

Not sure whether this question has been asked before but is there a way to edit a teams kit or colours? Would be a shame if all our great created players all played in the same generic kits.

In an ideal world it would be great if we could upload images onto shirts like in PES but that's probably a bit optimistic.

Not sure whether this question has been asked before but is there a way to edit a teams kit or colours? Would be a shame if all our great created players all played in the same generic kits.

In an ideal world it would be great if we could upload images onto shirts like in PES but that's probably a bit optimistic.

you can choose from set design and come up with the kit in CA. It is pretty good and i think covers most of the kits.

Users who are viewing this thread