Post your questions about the game here!

Now wait for the next few questions to be asked and answer them all - not a very good way to deal with things like this IMO...:rolleyes

Tell me this doesn't deserve an answer, and I'll ask you then why did questions which seemed even more irrelevant like

"Will we be allowed to walk in to the ground at the start of the match?"

got answered by you.

Or if you meant to answer it here -

I didn't get you, please elaborate...

Sorry if I sounded rude, but I felt you were ignoring my question as you couldn't give a positive answer to it...

And to the admins - delete this post and ban me for "creating problems" for the Big Ant CEO Ross Symonds....

Yes it does sound rude. What did you have for breakfast mate? Calm down and think a bit is what I would suggest.......

Now wait for the next few questions to be asked and answer them all - not a very good way to deal with things like this IMO...:rolleyes

Tell me this doesn't deserve an answer, and I'll ask you then why did questions which seemed even more irrelevant like

"Will we be allowed to walk in to the ground at the start of the match?"

got answered by you.

Or if you meant to answer it here -

I didn't get you, please elaborate...

Sorry if I sounded rude, but I felt you were ignoring my question as you couldn't give a positive answer to it...

And to the admins - delete this post and ban me for "creating problems" for the Big Ant CEO Ross Symonds....

I doubt anyone got banned for creating problems for me...

It's not about a question being positive or negative, as often I remind people, I read every question but I don't answer them all. I still have the business here to run and so it is hit and miss (random) as to what is answered.

Last edited:
Ross....do we need to buy a controller for using the next CA update to its maximum potential??? :spy

Ross....do we need to buy a controller for using the next CA update to its maximum potential??? :spy

funny guy :lol

no nets in CA this week.

----------

I do think there was missing in the previous games, as if your timing or the footwork is wrong you would miss! But that is not convincing! Missing the ball is something more than that! Hope Ross gives a answer :)

Understood. There is an ability to leave the ball on purpose rather than it be for miss-timing a stroke.

If creating problems on here gets you banned, then i would imagine dutch would have cut my Internet cable long ago.
Mods are ok on here, you just have to get used to the double standards. :eek:

Well we have all completed the International Umpire Panels Judgement Curriculum with flying colours.......Now where did I leave my scissors........

Ross, can we know how many downloads you have received for CA. Maybe that will help us understand the reach of the game pre-full marketing.

We're keeping it under wraps for now but I will say we are happy with the number of people that have registered.

We're keeping it under wraps for now but I will say we are happy with the number of people that have registered.

Happy??? I was shocked to see that there are around 4500 uploads already....and we haven even seen the game in action!!! WOW!!!!

----------

Ross....its safe to tell us about the momentum in this game :D :p!!!

Any of the following in this game anyone know? So many features thus far, just no real concise answers on whether these little niggles are there. Really minor tbch.
#1: "groundskeeping" - attending to the wicket inbetween balls, having a jab and a poke, understanding it perhaps
#2: Test/ODI/t20 rankings IG - updating according to performances from people in game.
#3: Padding down - With a button to move the legs, is this an option
#4: Playing and missing - never been enough in the past games.

#1 I think it is automated, Mike?
#2 If you are talking about real world stats, then no, there is no update feed.
#3 Yes
#4 as above, with the ability to leave on purpose.

Ross, the most important thing (to me) you could have added to that is............"the ai will also leave the ball if needed to. It won't defy physics and hit an impossible shot just to score in an over". Please say that Ross, please! :thumbs

#1 I think it is automated, Mike?
#2 If you are talking about real world stats, then no, there is no update feed.
#3 Yes

Ross #4 - missing balls while playing shots is something different experience than leave on purpose..is that difficult to implement? Because all the game had leave the ball on purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy??? I was shocked to see that there are around 4500 uploads already....and we haven even seen the game in action!!! WOW!!!!

----------

Ross....its safe to tell us about the momentum in this game :D :p!!!

There is momentum in the game, every sports game we have has this as a key ingredient.

----------

Is that some kind of hint?!

Anyway, to put it in simple terms, are we going to have an option to write the team name on the kit in front, on a future CA update?
If you'd not thought of this, please think now... ;)

We are looking at the helmets, shirts, font sizes, etc.. I can't commit to whether this will be in or not. Please understand if it is a request then it is likely to go on the list and either be accepted or dismissed by the technical team based on whether it will carry on to the Console version without that version needing to be modified.

True, if you play a cover drive to a ball a little to short to play that shot then the ball goes over the bat. PS Ross we will test things like that.:D

Ross, the most important thing (to me) you could have added to that is............"the ai will also leave the ball if needed to. It won't defy physics and hit an impossible shot just to score in an over". Please say that Ross, please! :thumbs

The AI will leave a ball if it makes sense, the AI Doesn't "cheat" anything it does you could do :)

On the play and miss thing, Ross, just consider this situation,

I am trying to play a cover drive on a ball outside off and play for a straight ball. However, the ball seams away just a little and even though my shot selection and timing was spot-on, I miss it because of the late movement.

Can we encounter something of this sort?

Users who are viewing this thread