Post your questions about the game here!

Even after these many months of discussion there are still many surprises left in the game...Any guesses on which part?:)

----------

These days Mike just views these threads and leaves :(!!

But that's ok as they are going to start a full fledged public campaign for the game so he might be busy for that....Its good for them to take their time when you know a cricket game is coming in a month or two....:cheers

But that's ok as they are going to start a full fledged public campaign for the game so he might be busy for that....Its good for them to take their time when you know a cricket game is coming in a month or two....:cheers

Shhh.....am trying to get him to post here....as soon as he does we can attack him with our qs :spy :p

Huge week for them. PS Friday is going to rock, a CA update and the reveal of Bigant cricket to the world:thumbs and don't forget Q&A from Ashes team.:p

funny guy :lol

no nets in CA this week.

----------

Understood. There is an ability to leave the ball on purpose rather than it be for miss-timing a stroke.

I think he meant more things come into play when playing and missing a shot (i.e a corker of a delivery)

Will there be animations like team captain ,bowler,keeper discussing before taking a decision for DRS?:)

In the English version yes. In the Australian version not. They are really going for maximum realism.

In the Australian version the player either reviews regardless without consultation or if Watson has received his LBW and reviewed the plumb in front decision you get a cut scene of the next batsman soiling his underwear when confronted with a possible review. Any batsman after Micheal Clarke is out has it easy as there are no more reviews.

Ross: Have you applied the latest rules of fielding restrictions of max 4 fielders outside after powerplay?:)

Chance to select Umpires for the match??
If yes, then all the Umpires should have different skills which will affect their accuracy levels. Less skills means less accuracy, so more errors and more DRS. :D
Something on that line..... :)

Were there pre-order bonus for the previous games and will there be for this cricket game ???:)

In the English version yes. In the Australian version not. They are really going for maximum realism.

In the Australian version the player either reviews regardless without consultation or if Watson has received his LBW and reviewed the plumb in front decision you get a cut scene of the next batsman soiling his underwear when confronted with a possible review. Any batsman after Micheal Clarke is out has it easy as there are no more reviews.

Oh dont you know that the Indian version will not be having the BARS future in the game? If there is one our Bcci will obstruct the sales in India :), on a serious note i guess there will be a discussion since the level of intensity set by the producers i guess it will be there and it does not really matter if its there or not unless the feature exists

Last edited:
Drs is optional in the game. You can have a match without drs if you want to.

Chance to select Umpires for the match??
If yes, then all the Umpires should have different skills which will affect their accuracy levels. Less skills means less accuracy, so more errors and more DRS. :D
Something on that line..... :)

And more spot fixing possiblity's :) good point on accuracy levels and yes its better to add the umpire's decision accuracy skill feature in the next sequels and it will have a good effect on the BARS, ie- preservation's and hit or miss :)

----------

Drs is optional in the game. You can have a match without drs if you want to.

Yup i know it :), was just having fun there

Can we have a Sreesanth mode where you do all the hard work then through it away for match fixing? Maybe even a Hanse Cronje?

Users who are viewing this thread