Post your questions about the game here!

Not really sure whether this has been asked before or not..

Will we be having 11 vs 11 online games where players control one player each, like FIFA?

hope we do :D

we can have some cool tourney in planet cricket if we can do that

Will we be having 11 vs 11 online games where players control one player each, like FIFA?

I think this was answered earlier in negative.

Apart from us lot here at PC I don't think there is much demand for a 11 v 11 online bash for a cricket game.

Personally I don't see how it could work unless everyone were committed to completing the match in 1 play through.

For example what if i'm a bowler and my team bats first, I could be waiting a good hour or more until it's my time to bat, that's assuming I even get the chance.

Apart from us lot here at PC I don't think there is much demand for a 11 v 11 online bash for a cricket game.

Personally I don't see how it could work unless everyone were committed to completing the match in 1 play through.

For example what if i'm a bowler and my team bats first, I could be waiting a good hour or more until it's my time to bat, that's assuming I even get the chance.

you field

Read again, carefully.

cricket will never lend itself to 11 v 11
Actually it can. Not actually 11vs11 but something like 3vs3. Just use your imagination!

It could be 3 users per team with Superover type rules.
Batting side can have 3 users which when losing 2 wickets would be all out.

Bowling side can also have 3 users from where one can chose to be a bowler, the other to be wicket-keeper and third one to be captain and a fielder who can set the field positions and switch to a fielder who has a ball coming to him. Non active fielders could be AI for just standing in the field.

Everyone can chose their positions before starting a match. This way you can have a team based game with multiple users having a active playing role all the time.

Sure I can expand my idea to even more if enough people likes it.

Last edited:
Ross could you please answer this question
Were the stadiums that someone revealed in the CA beta the final stadiums? If so how will the county cricket be played if there is only 2 english stadiums?

I'm guessing that there will be a few generic models that resemble all levels of cricket up to International Cricket? So open fields with small pavilions for Club/Grade Cricket; a mix of the big international grounds and smaller generic grounds for County/State/Ranji level; and then the bigger ones used for internationals? That's what would make sense - I can't imagine your first ever club game taking place at Lords or somewhere similar; and at least in England; not all counties play in huge international sized grounds (Sussex play at Hove; which is the only county ground that sells deckchairs for spectators; something which is a little unique and very strange to sit and watch cricket in...)

ross will their by a sixes meter in the game as we have not seen it any other past cricket games and which year will the game come 2013 or 2014

ross will their by a sixes meter in the game as we have not seen it any other past cricket games and which year will the game come 2013 or 2014

This will be in the game! It has been confirmed by Mike! Also the game will release this year!

Game

Whats this new game called,is it cricket academy?
When will it be released for pc?

Its called Cricket 14. The cricket academy is just a beta version of the 'Creation' tools in this game (e.g. Player Creator, Team Creator, Match Creator, Tournament Creator, Tour Creator etc). The release date has not been revealed yet, but it is expected to release before October 2013.

A beta version of the player/tournament/match etc. creator is called the cricket academy.
The game must be out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by mid September ( my guess), but before October for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread