Post your questions about the game here!

On the play and miss thing, Ross, just consider this situation,

I am trying to play a cover drive on a ball outside off and play for a straight ball. However, the ball seams away just a little and even though my shot selection and timing was spot-on, I miss it because of the late movement.

Can we encounter something of this sort?

Yes. The ball is physics based so it would miss in this situation and go through to stumps/keeper.

I got a question with regards to DRS. In the real thing, the bowler, captain and WK all come together to discuss whether they should review the decision. Will the game give us any help in our decision making in anyway. Real time is going to be too quick in my opinion to formulate any solid opinion of reviewing the onfield decision. It will be great if WK or captain would come in and give their input helping us make the decision.

Last edited:
Haha! The only one I never saw was the Greg Lambert leave off Tait.
Obviously the unnecessary leave and ducks by users would be there ( by the AI :rolleyes :noway ). Cent percent sure we'll not have those Inzamam kinda dismissals . :p

Interested in knowing if a pathetically bowled weak short ball can bounce twice (AB dismissal). Guess the physics would allow, however would be a really rare event.

Maybe it could be a badge! :D

Haha! The only one I never saw was the Greg Lambert leave off Tait.
Obviously the unnecessary leave and ducks by users would be there ( by the AI :rolleyes :noway ). Cent percent sure we'll not have those Inzamam kinda dismissals . :p

Most interesting would be the KP dismissal!! The epicness of knocking off the batsman's helmet for it to land on the stumps is unmatched :D!!!! Though Ross had already ruled out hit wickets for this game :(!

Will there be animations like team captain ,bowler,keeper discussing before taking a decision for DRS?:)

Will there be animations like team captain ,bowler,keeper discussing before taking a decision for DRS?:)

I guess so.....unless you are Shane Watson!!

----------

These days Mike just views these threads and leaves :(!!

Users who are viewing this thread