Post your questions about the game here!

I'll not want slopes in grounds-doesn't seem necessary to me...
How many of you can remember may be 5 grounds with characteristic slopes?
It's not worth the work to be done on the models I guess...

Can you do a rain dance in the game?

Can you deliberately injure a player by ramming off-stump up his Gordon Jackson to force him in to the pavilion, who is at the crease just for him self and just doesn't get the whole picture, just prods away with the same crap every single time?

(Bit like Watson really come to think of it......)

Well its all about adding a character to the playing conditions!! It will only work if proper physics are applied to its impact on gameplay!! It would open a totally new world if we do get a 'Ground Creator' in the next version of the game......add as many slopes as you want :p!!

Can you deliberately injure a player by ramming off-stump up his Gordon Jackson to force him in to the pavilion, who is at the crease just for him self and just doesn't get the whole picture, just prods away with the same crap every single time?

(Bit like Watson really come to think of it......)

Can you write on planetcricket during intervals, and get your posts deleted by an insane moderator?

Thankfully though with suggestions we let the developers decide if the work involved in creating a feature is worth the investment.

Ross, i will be able to play the game online in USA(PS3)?

Aaarrrggghhh come on guys dont ask anything more ross wants to make ba cricket masterpiece n he wants to add every possible features so if u guys keep asking for more ross will keep pushing release date n we end up playing ashes 13.:lol
No kidding

----------

:yes

Last edited:
You can ask for more in the game but you cannot get it, anything asked would be for a sequel (or a patch at best, unlikely for features though, mostly used for updates/bug fixes).

You can ask for more in the game but you cannot get it, anything asked would be for a sequel (or a patch at best, unlikely for features though, mostly used for updates/bug fixes).

You should be on HDMI as all games are region free on PS3 but not on X360

Users who are viewing this thread