Post your questions about the game here!

Now this is the best news we can have... Ross iam sure many are waiting to play this game on oculus.
It's probably the one time you can say there are more Wii U owners - indeed even that one fan of the PS Vita is probably winning the 'many' count.

Especially after seeing this, I think it's really amazing stuff, but I can't see it being a mainstream thing anytime soon.

What does above line means?

What it means is that you will be given the opportunity of playing the game in a play session before deciding to buy or reading the reviews of people who have played the game in a play session before committing......

Well firstly its a hyphen. Secondly its used to a) join two words together. B) (In this case) is used to show the slogan/meaning of the name/word/object!

Correct. You are a genius to figure out he was asking about the hyphen and not anything else...:rolleyes

Guys,

Name,Trailer,Release date delayed again ?? Seriously :(

No. Not delayed "again".... seriously :rolleyes

----------

Am I the only one who thinks that is a misleading thing to say?

We will have play sessions where people can play the game, that is the reference.

So, ross we are not going to CA update too this week ? right ?

Hey there Ross
First off let me just say, bravo for maintaining such an excellent level of communication with the lads. I follow all the threads and posts but I rarely post here on Planet Cricket so thank you for helping me resurface from the rock I've been living under :)
Now for my question, I don't quite remember if this has been asked before but could you tell me what kind of sound we should expect for on field interaction?
For example, can we expect a proper appeal from the players and not an 'oozeeee' like we used to get in the codemaster games?
And the crowd, can a better atmosphere be expected?
I'd appreciate if you could answer this, cheers

It's not like I'm asking you to wait until September to see something...

Users who are viewing this thread