Post your questions about the game here!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
True, but there is still a chance you will sell a good amount
on console in india also. If you get the indian team license then
the game will sell like crazy. p.s i know you can not talk licenses yet
just saying. tendulkar cricket how does that sound for a indian release.:D

----------

Becareful of pirates over in india, i hope your game will not get cracked:spy

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will.

We are assuming that most in India will get it on PC.

Yeah there are more PC owners here. If the minimum requirements are low and the price is affordable, clubbed with a good gameplay experience, then you are looking at a gold mine here.
To give you hint, I have seen my University Computer Lab assistants play a game of cricket on the comp before the classes start. :P

----------

P.S. Ea Cricket 07 ran perfectly even though it just met the minimum requirements back then. And i didnt own a video card. The game simply removed the textures and put placeholders and let me play the game! I still enjoyed it...Bland visuals but a good gameplay. That went on until i got a new comp :)

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You've given us a few hints on the bowling mechanics Ross, any chance of some of your thoughts regarding fielding and batting? How will BigAnt cricket rid the game of 'slow time' minigames?

And any chance of another screenshot? :rolleyes

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You've given us a few hints on the bowling mechanics Ross, any chance of some of your thoughts regarding fielding and batting? How will BigAnt cricket rid the game of 'slow time' minigames?

And any chance of another screenshot? :rolleyes

We removed them from AFL just fine and removed the slow-motion kicking that plagued NRL so I think we'll be able to get it done with Cricket.

We do need to keep some things up our sleeves though, otherwise it's like having the presents under the tree unwrapped if I just go and tell you about every mechanic :)

I have to say I am having an interesting time reading all of the thoughts on here regarding mechanics... lots of good stuff.

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
otherwise it's like having the presents under the tree unwrapped if I just go and tell you about every mechanic :)

Thanks Santa/Ross, but I never was good at waiting to open my presents :noway

Guess I will just have to be patient! I must say though, trawling these forums is an excellent way of procrastinating on my study!

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I do wish the game gets released in Pakistan. But on an affordable price.

I really wanted to buy Cricket Revolution but due to the non-availability of the game here, I couldn't. :(

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What? I remember Cricket Revolution was distributed freely as well in Pakistan via the Pepsi contest or something..

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What? I remember Cricket Revolution was distributed freely as well in Pakistan via the Pepsi contest or something..

Yes, it was. I know that right. I downloaded from it but it was distributed way after the game was released. And I'm talking about a physical copy of the game.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It will.

We are assuming that most in India will get it on PC.
That's a good news.I'll defo buy both the upcoming cricket games.A guy like me can't be satisfied with 1 game when 2 games are available :D

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So is it releasing in Canada too?

Don't think so as cricket still means the flying cricket here

But it should be available from online retailer's like HMV who will ship to Canada

According to Ross, the PC/PS3 versions should work fine but on X360 it may be region locked just like the previous cricket games

Users who are viewing this thread