Post your questions about the game here!

Someone please answer this is it possible in DBC14
During a scenario of a run out a ball is thrown from boundary to the keeper or the bowlers end is it possible for the keeper or vice versa to just catch the ball and throw on opposite end instead of automatically stumping when ball thrown to him ?

Someone please answer this is it possible in DBC14
During a scenario of a run out a ball is thrown from boundary to the keeper or the bowlers end is it possible for the keeper or vice versa to just catch the ball and throw on opposite end instead of automatically stumping when ball thrown to him ?

There are relay throws confirmed in game, so this might be possible

Sorry if this has already been answered, I did search but couldn't find it.

Is Cricket Academy included in the PS3 version or do I need to do all my editing on my ropey old laptop and then transfer to PS3 vis USB?

Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I did search but couldn't find it.

Is Cricket Academy included in the PS3 version or do I need to do all my editing on my ropey old laptop and then transfer to PS3 vis USB?

Thanks.

I am pretty sure the editor will be in the consoles as well as it is designed to work the best with a controller rather than a keyboard.......

okay two more questions:

1. Will there be a difficulty setting for 'Be A Pro'? eg. Easy, Medium, Hard, Hardest, etc etc? in NBA2k13 you don't have a choice but it gets easier over time as your skills improve (I prefer this) whilst FIFA 13 had difficulty settings.
2. Will BigAnt model how crap the Aust batting lineup is at the moment? I'm assuming if I started my club career and scored say 5 centuries...I should be a shoe-in for No.3 in the Aussie cricket team! lol....frankly anything is better than what we have.

okay two more questions:

1. Will there be a difficulty setting for 'Be A Pro'? eg. Easy, Medium, Hard, Hardest, etc etc? in NBA2k13 you don't have a choice but it gets easier over time as your skills improve (I prefer this) whilst FIFA 13 had difficulty settings.
2. Will BigAnt model how crap the Aust batting lineup is at the moment? I'm assuming if I started my club career and scored say 5 centuries...I should be a shoe-in for No.3 in the Aussie cricket team! lol....frankly anything is better than what we have.

I can answer your first question. From whatever little we've heard about this game, yes the career mode will feature multiple difficulty settings (as difficulty settings also decide how complex the controller inputs need to be in order to play a delivery, so its got to be there). As for the second one, its pretty subjective, I guess they'd give their best shot at making the unlicensed players have attributes similar to their real life counterparts.

is the camera angle , while batting has been revealed? with no markers in place, how can we play in broadcast camera :noway
what should i do to get the game in india on the day it releases? ross the boss please answer these...

You cannot bat in the broadcast camera. We are keeping the gameplay video close to our chest for now :spy

We have some big reveals ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread