Post your questions about the game here!

Whenever you release the gameplay video, please release one of a lofted shot behind the wicket. (No more nitpicking from my side, had enough of it :))

Also, will the reveal take place on friday as always? Can't wait till then to find faults to see what's in stock for us... :spy

You cannot bat in the broadcast camera. We are keeping the gameplay video close to our chest for now :spy

We have some big reveals ahead.

Well this is certainly a new and big reveal. I thought you guys wanted to go for the tv broadcast view for the look of the game.

Intrigued to see what you guys have done.

Well this is certainly a new and big reveal. I thought you guys wanted to go for the tv broadcast view for the look of the game.

Intrigued to see what you guys have done.

For batting the TV view does not work - sorry if I gave the impression otherwise - other aspects are fine are "TV like".

This, basically. I don't really know how well will I be able to get used to the non broadcast view. :(

This, basically. I don't really know how well will I be able to get used to the non broadcast view. :(

It would be super cool if the batting camera view is something similar to the one used in virtua tennis or MLB.

You cannot bat in the broadcast camera. We are keeping the gameplay video close to our chest for now :spy

We have some big reveals ahead.

Whow, thats a big bombshell, I wasnt a fan of batsman veiw in IC10, have always prefered to bat in broadcast view, but I trust you and your team Ross. I'm sure we'll get used to it.

Our game is not like any previous.

To have progress risks had to be taken, otherwise you may as well go back to BLIC as all that has happened since is merely an enhancement in graphics.

I might be on the totally wrong tram, time will tell, at least we are trying to evolve!

We trust you Ross, and especially as you guys play and test it for everything + cricket players from different levels've got good opinion about the game, means that the batting cam will not bother us much. Waiting eagerly for the reveal... :thumbs

To have progress risks had to be taken, otherwise you may as well go back to BLIC as all that has happened since is merely an enhancement in graphics.

I might be on the totally wrong tram, time will tell, at least we are trying to evolve!

Given the stagnant state of cricket games of the last decade, just about any step is a step in the right direction.

Absolutely right in saying that time will tell if the BA team is on the right track or not, but removing the bowling marker fundamentally changes the entire approach to the game (for the better). Will be interesting to see how you guys have approached the batting camera - definitely hoping for something similar to MLB: The Show / MLB 2k

The recent games have been nothing more than a cash grab, especially the patch that was released as a game then not supported.

It is what drove us to the sport, we were pissed off about how people were being treated but also saw an opportunity as well.

Eagerly waiting for the actual batting view. Behind the batsman thing?

Batting view is definitely fun.Biggest challenge from batting view is to see fielding gaps & execute correctly .My question is will it be same as 360degrees gap views that was implemented in IC10 ?

----------

In the first video that was released for batting i could see bats man defending from broadcasting view. Is that from replays ?

Users who are viewing this thread