Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Ross (the boss) when playing career mode, and if you get chosen for your national team. Will you compete in tournaments in the career mode? Like world cup, ICC champions trophy T20 world cup?

Hi there, bit of a newbie here but looking forward to this game like nothing else!

Just a question about online, will we be able to do co-op multiplayer? Like 2 people controlling the bowlers at different ends, and 2 people controlling the different batsman?

Know what Angad?

Every possible thing we've always though about ever that can be implemented in a cricket game is now a reality with this game!

Never though any company would ever dig this deep and produce a cricket game like this!

Cricket Gamers Dream Come True

Thanks 2 BA :cheers

Couldnt agree more with you!

I have a question

(thought the bold font may help hehe)

When batting, do you just push the batting joystick in the direction of where you want to hit the ball or do you need to rotate it sometimes?

For example, as a right handed batsman for a hook shot I'd want to point the joystick to the left and down a bit. Do I simply point it there or do I need to rotate it from right to left, mimicking how the bat moves?

This may not be necessary since the triggers are used for the power. Again, the closest mechanic I can think of is in NHL where the power of shots purely comes from the joystick so if you pull back then push forward softly, it will be a soft shot.

I have a question

(thought the bold font may help hehe)

When batting, do you just push the batting joystick in the direction of where you want to hit the ball or do you need to rotate it sometimes?

For example, as a right handed batsman for a hook shot I'd want to point the joystick to the left and down a bit. Do I simply point it there or do I need to rotate it from right to left, mimicking how the bat moves?

This may not be necessary since the triggers are used for the power. Again, the closest mechanic I can think of is in NHL where the power of shots purely comes from the joystick so if you pull back then push forward softly, it will be a soft shot.

That would be the coolest way of doing it. Twisting the bat to keep the ball down or up, shooting into your stumps if your last name is Smith.......

That would be the coolest way of doing it. Twisting the bat to keep the ball down or up, shooting into your stumps if your last name is Smith.......

I'm not sure if the joysticks have the ability to create the subtlety though. For the cut shot you are meant to play from high to low but the joysticks are restricted to a plane so you couldn't simulate the height of the bat.

Sounds like something that could be incredibly difficult to master, but would be incredibly good fun.

I'm not sure if the joysticks have the ability to create the subtlety though. For the cut shot you are meant to play from high to low but the joysticks are restricted to a plane so you couldn't simulate the height of the bat.

No but you could perhaps twist the blade along its axis......now that would be amazing, add a whole new dimension.

No but you could perhaps twist the blade along its axis......now that would be amazing, add a whole new dimension.

You would need a New Controller every month with the level of abuse it is going to take if these demands are placed on it.

Fantastic about simming, just wondered if you could speed up the simulation when you watch, sort of 10x normal pace etc. So you can watch the game yet not spend a day doing so

Fantastic about simming, just wondered if you could speed up the simulation when you watch, sort of 10x normal pace etc. So you can watch the game yet not spend a day doing so

I like that idea but it might look a bit funny going that quick.
Even being able to watch highlights would be nice i think

Users who are viewing this thread