Post your questions about the game here!

I'm not sure if this has been answered, so apologies if it has. I have read that catching is manual. Does this apply to the wicketkeeper when a ball is left/missed? Or is it automatic?

If it is automatic when the ball is left/missed, but manual when it comes to catching then surely we'd know when the AI/opponent batsman has edged it, meaning if the umpire gave it not out we'd know to review because we'd know it was edged? If that makes sense?

Any brief description of how the catching system for the wicketkeeper works would be great! Thanks!

Edit: if the WK catching is automatic at all times, will they make errors from time to time?

Someone please answer this question I asked the same question and it went unanswered
its a very good question

Someone please answer this question I asked the same question and it went unanswered
its a very good question

My guess would be manual and maybe both but only bigant know for sure as this has not been talked about much. Bigant will talk when ready or you will find out when the game is release as ross wants some secrets left for the game.:spy

----------

When downloading players from CA can you preview them first?? Some of the players shown on here are very gud but I'd hate to get stuck with the wrong one or a bad effort!!!

Yes, at the bottom of the screen when you are in CA you will see s/x and other button like that so just download the program and have some fun mate.

Questions dealing with the academy editor and creating players do not belong in this thread. There is a whole thread dealing with that. It would really help if people took a moment to think where they can best place their post. Great that people have questions but find the right place to ask.

Posts have been moved to the Cricket Academy thread.........

Last edited by a moderator:
After losing a test match, can we (the team players) celebrate by having a night out in the bar? Moreover, will there be an option to punch the opposition players? :rolleyes

After losing a test match, can we (the team players) celebrate by having a night out in the bar? Moreover, will there be an option to punch the opposition players? :rolleyes

Yes. It will be called "David Warner Mode".

Will we be able to choose our type of bats (size/weight)?
Also will there be dlc (downloadable content) in the game?

Will we be able to choose our type of bats (size/weight)?
Also will there be dlc (downloadable content) in the game?

what difference will the bat size/weight will make? This ain't real cricket buddy..!!:facepalm

gameplay view means broadcast camera ? or behind the batsman view? can we see a bowler's action today? today will be the day for it? :thumbs

Hey Ross,
I think this is a pretty good Qs here:

Hi Big Ant Studios, I would like to ask how to make teams in groups for example make 4 groups of 16 teams or 2 groups of 8 teams or 2 groups of 14 teams etc because there is no option in "Don Bradman Cricket Academy" competition designer to make groups of teams

Basically almost all major tournaments have teams divided into groups, and then the top teams from those groups move onto Super Six, Super Eight, QF, SF etc. In the current version of competition designer in cricket academy, this is not possible , so is this a case of all features not being present in CA beta or just something for future versions of the game?? :)

i wants to ask Ross that is there any commentary in DBcricket14, if yes then latest trailer was not featuring it & if no then it is a shame for you.:noway

Users who are viewing this thread