Post your questions about the game here!

i wants to ask Ross that is there any commentary in DBcricket14, if yes then latest trailer was not featuring it & if no then it is a shame for you.:noway

Mass-Meme-1.jpg

Naah, It was there, Ross just idiot-proofed the commentary. Get some sense, do some research before just lashing out at someone who is working hard at something special.

You OK, brother? They obviously cut out the commentary because they want to disclose the names of the commentators later.

I wonder what surprise is waiting for us next Friday Ross??
Yesterday night I had a dream that Bigant announces the release date of DBC2014,it was 20th september,I was like dancing with joy...but then I saw the year and it was 2015!!!!:eek::eek: Then it turned into a nightmare...:facepalm

He's skipping a vid next Friday, he said that somewhere. May be something other than that. Can't really see a fortnight of no activity if the game is indeed getting out before Oct, 2013. Now I may be wrong but that's unusual. Unless Ross & Co. have come up with a rather different yet effective plan to do things better.

More stuff will come, no doubt, but this week we're busy focussing on the DLC plans :)

Ross... first of all...my first post in this section...but very very promising. Congrats...you guys are finally doing justice to cricket games. But...will you have a variation in batting styles for batsman down the order? In BLC2005, it was so amazing when tail end batsmen were more sloppy and unpolished in their foot placement and shot placement. It actually was challenging and fun to play with them. Thats why BLC2005 is still the best cricket game IMO...very immersive and fun....nice little details. Are you guys implementing this in DBC 14?

Ross... first of all...my first post in this section...but very very promising. Congrats...you guys are finally doing justice to cricket games. But...will you have a variation in batting styles for batsman down the order? In BLC2005, it was so amazing when tail end batsmen were more sloppy and unpolished in their foot placement and shot placement. It actually was challenging and fun to play with them. Thats why BLC2005 is still the best cricket game IMO...very immersive and fun....nice little details. Are you guys implementing this in DBC 14?

That's taken care of automatically via the attributes for batting that those guys would have.

Thanks for the reply Ross. Is there a difference in the animation though? If you have played BLC 2005, u can notice it....I understand stat differences... decreasing the sweet spot capability etc. But are there noticeable diff in animation as well?

Our animation is driven by the controller input and your attributes rather than a "cut scene" approach, every ball played will be different by definition.

More stuff will come, no doubt, but this week we're busy focussing on the DLC plans
Just in case you require suggestions, I am ready to give you some. BTW what was your first reaction on seeing the posts made in last two days disappeared?:p
When will the BARS referral menu pop up?? On every manual appeal or what??
Yes, I know I have asked this for the third time, but the previous two went away just like shooting stars.:p

It should show up every time you appeal and everytime someone gets out (lbws and edges). I hope it doesnt show up when the batsman gets bowled :p

Users who are viewing this thread