Post your questions about the game here!

The non-striker comes out of the crease after the bowler bowls so there is a chance of getting run out....
But will the bowler attempt to touch the ball so as to get a run out??:)

That guy could be kirk whose created players had number 4 on helmet while others had 2.

It's IN THE WILD... Someone needs to track it down, kings ransom to be paid!

We killed it fast - it won't talk to the server :)

I should add that so much has changed since then in terms of quality - check the grass/pitch in the screenshot with you batting vs the current video (especially when the camera goes above the stumps around 1:10)

Last edited:
...doesn't mean I still don't wanna track it down [/Bond Villain Smiley]

Ross can fielders fumble the ball and overthrow to the wicket keeper or bowlers end giving extra runs.

Ross can fielders fumble the ball and overthrow to the wicket keeper or bowlers end giving extra runs.

Overthrows yes, and especially so from a quick shy at the stumps, it's one of the reasons that fielding is required in a Cricket game.

Imagine one wicket and two runs to win - you have to be in the game and not a spectator at that point.

Mikeymerren: Tell us about keeping and fielding controls in the game please....:yes

Total manual fielding will be tough, enjoyable and frustrating at the same time :D

I still remember the amount of catches I dropped on Ashes 09 initially :p

I think there's a good chance the fielders will move towards the ball themselves, or at least start moving then we take over what end they throw to, boundary saving, catching etc. Bit like how players will automatically move in any rugby or league game and then once you're near the ball you "take over" that players movements...

I doubt it'll be terribly difficult to master...

I think there's a good chance the fielders will move towards the ball themselves, or at least start moving then we take over what end they throw to, boundary saving, catching etc. Bit like how players will automatically move in any rugby or league game and then once you're near the ball you "take over" that players movements...

That's why am asking Mikey about fielding controls in the game no hint so far regarding that...:)

There is automatic fielding, semi-automatic, assisted and manual. I believe there will be a setting that suits for sure, you get more reward for playing with less assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread