Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Ross, sorry if this has been answered before but i searched a lot of pages but couldn't find the answer.

In the game will there be a tournament section that includes created tournaments e.g. world cup/Knockout cup types etc available for us to play in straight away or would all tournaments have to be created in the cricket academy section first?

thank you and keep up the great work.:thumbs

Can we kick the ball to stumps in hurry and is there any chance of collision btw players specially a bowller and batsmen!.

Can we run in alternate route as a batsmen if required(avoid collision).:->

In the game will there be a tournament section that includes created tournaments e.g. world cup/Knockout cup types etc available for us to play in straight away or would all tournaments have to be created in the cricket academy section first?
Yes, CA is made to serve that purpose only.

----------

BTW Ross what are the plans for coming friday, given there will be no video of game? I expect a video on fielding, bowling and batting controls or something on the lines of sound in game as discussed earlier?

Last edited:
Hi Ross, sorry if this has been answered before but i searched a lot of pages but couldn't find the answer.

thank you and keep up the great work.:thumbs

The game ships with a number of default tours that are not dissimilar to those that are taking place now and in the future. You of course have the option of adding your own.

There is automatic fielding, semi-automatic, assisted and manual. I believe there will be a setting that suits for sure, you get more reward for playing with less assistance.

That's almost like FIFA where you can pass automatically or have it set to "semi-assist" or go fully manual :clap

Games looks great. Great to see so many features in an cricket game. Appreciate all the hard work you guys have put in.

Game play and AI will decide the real success and longevity of this game. Have seen most of the previous games failed to meet expectation because of screwing up the game play.

In our game, What has been done with respect to game play and AI?

English is not the first language of many people. I'm certain that you understood what he was trying to say.

Imagine one wicket and two runs to win - you have to be in the game and not a spectator at that point.

...well, but the captain's role's to witness the opposition taking the winning run, standing somewhere far off. :rolleyes :cheers

----------

The game ships with a number of default tours that are not dissimilar to those that are taking place now and in the future. You of course have the option of adding your own.

Can you put in a few group tournaments there if possible? :D Coz you can't create them in CA, or do you guys too create players and tournaments using CA and put that in game? :)

3rd umpires decisions will be handed over to umpires like ac09 or the real red/green lights or LCD ?

plz reply.

I meant low intensity! or the intensity of rain is low ,on other hand my question remain unanwsered.

There are many levels of rain in the game and the game stops for rain whenever it is appropriate.

In previous cricket titles, it was seen that the wicket keepers had zomg-godlike reflexes while the spinners were on; mostly seen in catches taken down the leg side. I hope this is not the case in BA14.

Users who are viewing this thread