Post your questions about the game here!

There is already one there. I think you can create upto 8 kits for one team to use

While some local items are shared back to the server with the player when it is uploaded the decals are not. So any "mods" to the kit for example will stay local. The rule would be that anything that could contravene the rating does not get shared.

While some local items are shared back to the server with the player when it is uploaded the decals are not. So any "mods" to the kit for example will stay local. The rule would be that anything that could contravene the rating does not get shared.

Ah okay thats fair so if we can't share kits? thats fine as I was interested in just having them for myself and releasing them on here so people can use them personally, is that prohibited?

They could probably be shared at least in the "old fashioned" way of downloading mods from PC.

It might be a bit like skinning guns on Counterstrike - only you ever saw them, although if the other people playing had download them too....

They could probably be shared at least in the "old fashioned" way of downloading mods from PC.

It might be a bit like skinning guns on Counterstrike - only you ever saw them, although if the other people playing had download them too....

Correct.

Yeah thats what I was getting at, thats really cool that you can have more than 1 or 2 kits and you can choose these at will in their respective matches?

Via bigfooty.com:

HBK said:
I don't want to speak out of turn for this one, but my *belief* from testing the game, is that the comet trail is there on batting, bowling and fielding.

I think Ross has just gotten so used to the system that he doesn't notice the trail (which in it's unobtrusive nature is easy to do).

Personally speaking, I think it's one of the best elements of the game and makes batting really dynamic as you don't know where the ball is coming until it leaves the bowlers hands and have that good little split second element of reaction to pick up the trail and mould your shot to where it's going. It adds to that feel of real cricket and gives you more immersion to the mechanics, especially compared to what we've seen in the past with cricket games.

The trail isn't in anyway 'overpowered' or some such thing, where you are able to easily exploit the bowling due to it, it's just a helper element so you can pick up the ball every time.

Obviously it'll be up to the team to decide whether or not to allow the removing of the trail, but speaking from personal experience, I don't think I'd be removing it anytime soon.

That seems to clarify whether there are any additional 'aids' for batting (ie, no). That sounds awesome to me :)

For clarification, HBK is using the PC build, the console one has been locked down.

The problem was when the batsman got hit he always showed pain, unlike real cricket were some batsman don't. Only Ross knows if we can run say we get hit on the helmet and the ball flys down to thirdman or over the wicetkeepers head.:spy

The problem was when the batsman got hit he always showed pain, unlike real cricket were some batsman don't. Only Ross knows if we can run say we get hit on the helmet and the ball flys down to thirdman or over the wicetkeepers head.:spy

Haha. True. Especially when he'd get hit in the legs and start dancing. :lol

so just wondering on the xbox360 version how many created players would you be able to add to database?

Can't remember the limit but I think it is thousands depending on your storage capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread