Post your questions about the game here!

Can't remember the limit but I think it is thousands depending on your storage capacity.

Would i be right in thinking that a created player would not take up very much memory at all? Would they effectively just be a whole heap of text instructions that tells the game how to render the player? ie, rather than saving a rendered model each time all the game saves is stuff like; Eyes:12, Hair:14, etc?

Would i be right in thinking that a created player would not take up very much memory at all?
Yeah - the save files on PC are tiny for the Cricket Academy, so I would be surprised if it takes up a lot more on consoles.

I think there are platform limits on save game sizes (though they seem to have been relaxed as storage gets cheaper), but not needing to store unique photos or logos for teams should keep it small.

What does "locked down" mean exactly? Does that mean there are no bugs left/features to add in the console version?

I think it means that the console versions have been QA'ed, submitted for Platform Approvals and approved as well. So, basically, waiting for discs to be created.

I think it means that the console versions have been QA'ed, submitted for Platform Approvals and approved as well. So, basically, waiting for discs to be created.

Also waiting for the right time to release the game a ross.;)

Hey Mikey/Ross,is their any other mode in DBC'14 like challenge mode where we are given few scenerios to complete etc.

Will there be any option to choose how a ball is released ? like cross seam , straight seam or angled seam ?

Will there be any option to choose how a ball is released ? like cross seam , straight seam or angled seam ?

Have a good read of the first post in the thread in my sig as it deals amongst other things with bowling controls for fast and spin bowlers.....

What's coming this week from DBC14??
5 more questions about whether someone has asked a question before, 25 more cake jokes, 3 complaints about Ross' posting style, 7 casual questions about the release date, 9 complaints about the trail on the ball, 32 comparisons to GTA V and 21 trolls signing up to say Cricket 07 is far superior in every way.

What is this medieval magic you have harnessed, sooth-sayer? What arch-evil devil powers do you wield to predict so accurately the future?

5 more questions about whether someone has asked a question before, 25 more cake jokes, 3 complaints about Ross' posting style, 7 casual questions about the release date, 9 complaints about the trail on the ball, 32 comparisons to GTA V and 21 trolls signing up to say Cricket 07 is far superior in every way.

Deleted it ok....:D

Dont know if this has been asked. What sort of injuries are we likely to see in DBC and how frequently will these occur. I noticed something written saying it would be based on fatigue levels but is there a chance that random injuries will also occur. In which case will batsmen retire hurt, will substitute fielders come on, will there even be a tweflth man in the lineups. Will injury liklihood increase with age or previous injury ie. can players become injury prone aka ryan harris

Dont know if this has been asked. What sort of injuries are we likely to see in DBC and how frequently will these occur. I noticed something written saying it would be based on fatigue levels but is there a chance that random injuries will also occur. In which case will batsmen retire hurt, will substitute fielders come on, will there even be a tweflth man in the lineups. Will injury liklihood increase with age or previous injury ie. can players become injury prone aka ryan harris

I don't think much of it has been explained in depth but you can retire hurt if your injured(ie. hit in the head while not wearing a helmet).

Twelfth man...in the line ups in the teams section of CA you can make batting line ups and you do need to name a 12th man...

Users who are viewing this thread