Post your questions about the game here!

5 more questions about whether someone has asked a question before, 25 more cake jokes, 3 complaints about Ross' posting style, 7 casual questions about the release date, 9 complaints about the trail on the ball, 32 comparisons to GTA V and 21 trolls signing up to say Cricket 07 is far superior in every way.

Only 25 cake jokes....? Boring! And no Mike Fegan comments....? It gonna be a slow week! :noway

Hey Ross,

Can you please tell us around when can we expect the revelation of:-

1.Play Sessions date...

2.Release date of the game..:)

hi Ross...
Will you show the test match time of the day? If yes will this be continuously on screen or in between overs?
Also will the time span for slower balls will be lesser than fast bowlers?

Don Bradman Cricket 14 In Middle East ?

Hi,,,I just started this thread and I want to know that will the game be released in the middle east i live here in Saudia Arabia probably a very big fan of cricket games.....I just wanna ask to ross and company that will this game be released here or I have to pre-order it ?
Please Answer ASAP............
Thank u!

What about UAE release date?
Plus are there UAE stadiums in the game (sharjah, Dubai, Shaikh zayed stadium(Abudhabi)) ?

been wondering the same! i wanna buy the game asap! bought a ps3 just for this game!

Please discuss such things in the Q&A thread and everything will be confirmed after Ross reveals release date and the countries it will be releasing...:cheers

There is no release date known. No date when a release dat might be known. No date when we might know whether they know if the release date being known will be known or not.

WE DONT KNOW. When we do we will know.

There is no release date known. No date when a release dat might be known. No date when we might know whether they know if the release date being known will be known or not.

WE DONT KNOW. When we do we will know.

Hmmm what about the stadiums I asked

Hmmm what about the stadiums I asked

Have a look in the thread entitled "Hidden gems". That gives some unconfirmed info over many aspects of the game derived from analyzing a save file. None of it has been officially confirmed.

Ross, please let us know when the play sessions will start as we are already in the third week of August......

Sure Big Ant appreciate the excitement but they have repeatedly stated they will only give release date when they are ready

NO amount of asking them will make them release this info early so please channel your excitement in other areas of the game

Why is there a like flashes of read following the ball .... . Can we remove this makes it look very amateur!

Why is there a like flashes of read following the ball .... . Can we remove this makes it look very amateur!

No it cannot be removed. Again you have already posted this somewhere else. If you read through the thread on the video you might get some information as to why it is why it is.......

Users who are viewing this thread