Post your questions about the game here!

Hi Ross, you've explained that while bowling it will revert to the bowling camera and while batting it will go to the batting camera behind the batsman. What about when we play a game of local multiplayer? What happens then? Is it most likely going to go to a broadcast type cam?

default batting camera is behind the batsman? Interesting...

All will become clear, all I will say for now is that you will have choices over what is imported.

I sure hope you have a bunch of detailed tutorials in game... coz we are gonna need them :yes

I sure hope you have a bunch of detailed tutorials in game... coz we are gonna need them :yes

A very good point indeed. Ross, can you please shed some light on it? How is the training system/tutorials/nets are implemented in the game?

Feel free to only share the information that you can at the moment :)

Hi there, bit of a newbie here but looking forward to this game like nothing else!

Just a question about online, will we be able to do co-op multiplayer? Like 2 people controlling the bowlers at different ends, and 2 people controlling the different batsman?

Does anyone the answer to this? Sorry I have looked through the threads but can't see anything already. I would really appreciate it, thanks.

The game has nets. That is all we need to hone our skills.

So true the reason why nets were a great idea and can be improved for more users in the future.

PS Ross a quick question about the fielding, will there be a coloured circle underneath the fielder like a football ball game and we switch to the nearest player to the ball. :spy

Why don't you show the game at Gamescom 2013??Huge audience as well...

Hi Ross when you are going to give us new update regarding DB Cricket 14 or any other information regarding latest developments about the game. Best of luck.

I know no information is given about date, and pointless asking but wondering about day?

I'm a pretty casual gamer really only play sports titles that interest me... (I think this is the first game I've ever intended to buy first day!!) Does anyone know what day of the week titles likely release?

Like is it a Friday as with most movies or something random like a Tuesday... Wondering about what day(s) I will have to book off or "work from home" when this drops!!! :) hopefully a Friday so I can take one day off but get 3 days playing!!!

... of German RTS fans completely disinterested in Cricket... :)

Sorry thought was going on in London...Thought people would be interested if held at london.... My mistake....Oh no making mistakes in the posts again and again....:mad:noway

Sorry thought was going on in London...Thought people would be interested if held at london.... My mistake....Oh no making mistakes in the posts again and again....:mad:noway

It's in Cologne. The Eurogamer Expo is the only real big consumer show in England at the minute...

Hi Ross,

Could I please refer you to post #622 on bigfooty, and the comments made by your QA person -

Multiplat - Don Bradman Cricket 14 | Page 25 | BigFooty AFL Forum

HBK619 said: ?

It's not really about the spin off the pitch, more about knowing how it's coming in and being able to defend or attack through that. Realistically you shouldn't ever know exactly which way it's going to turn as that's cricket. But you will know how it's going to be coming at you and can assume one way or the other is the turn of the ball based on what type of spinner you're facing. If you get it wrong, then it may skittle your wickets.

Could you please explain how the comet is used to read spin, or what has been put in place to read spin in the game. Sure the comet assists with line and length, but what is there for spin? If there is nothing I'm worried this could lead to distinct bias towards spin bowlers...

Hi Ross,

Could I please refer you to post #622 on bigfooty, and the comments made by your QA person -

Multiplat - Don Bradman Cricket 14 | Page 25 | BigFooty AFL Forum

HBK619 said: ?

It's not really about the spin off the pitch, more about knowing how it's coming in and being able to defend or attack through that. Realistically you shouldn't ever know exactly which way it's going to turn as that's cricket. But you will know how it's going to be coming at you and can assume one way or the other is the turn of the ball based on what type of spinner you're facing. If you get it wrong, then it may skittle your wickets.

Could you please explain how the comet is used to read spin, or what has been put in place to read spin in the game. Sure the comet assists with line and length, but what is there for spin? If there is nothing I'm worried this could lead to distinct bias towards spin bowlers...

It is incredibly hard to judge spin in real life...if you've seen the 'sneak peeks' then you'll notice that the ball turns as it would in real life and it'll come out of the bowlers hand differently as Big Ant have explained everything about the bowling animation changes with how you bowl. So there will be those two factors to watch out for. Hope that helps :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread