Post your questions about the game here!

Will there be a stats graphic in game that shows the players bowling or batting stats for the current series if you're playin a series of course, like on tv coverage.

Good question angy. That question is valid for allrounders too, if batting and bowling fatigues will be "added" together?

Surely with regard to fatigue if u bowl longer spells you will need a longer rest but its not gna be that dramatic that chasing the odd ball to the boundary and bowling a few overs is gna cause instant injury or that he wouldn't bowl again for a session!! Same with batting, running there's is tiring but it's not going to cause a batsman to get injured or lose concentration. Modern cricketers are much fitter and bowling 20ov in a day or batting all day rarely cause that much fatigue or injury.

Ross, with the stamina/fatigue system in place, does the game track the fatigue levels of the players throughout the match? E.g I just give my bowler a fiery spell of fast bowling, which as you said will deplete his stamina, and then he is required to run around the boundary saving boundaries....will both these situations be taken into account and impact his fatigue levels?

Ross has said in some post that you need to place the bowler in a place where the ball doesn't go often or the bowler should be placed where he need not run more...This will retain his energy fast....:cheers

Ross, can you explain why every sports game tends to go down the route of the players being known as 'S.Tendulkar' rather than Sachin Tendulkar?

I noticed it in the video last week. Why is it that you don't put the full name, as in real life the TV coverage would use the full name?

Ross, can you explain why every sports game tends to go down the route of the players being known as 'S.Tendulkar' rather than Sachin Tendulkar?

I noticed it in the video last week. Why is it that you don't put the full name, as in real life the TV coverage would use the full name?

+1
Ross I wish you display the full name for squad listing, everything else other than while batting or bowling and in scorecards.

----------

It is incredibly hard to judge spin in real life...if you've seen the 'sneak peeks' then you'll notice that the ball turns as it would in real life and it'll come out of the bowlers hand differently as Big Ant have explained everything about the bowling animation changes with how you bowl. So there will be those two factors to watch out for. Hope that helps :thumbs

Actually I don't read like reading the ball from their hands. So I usually don't judge the ball. I don't let it spin if its anywhere good or full. If its short you will know which way it spins with enough time left for a shot. Its worked for me in real life, hence I'm excited to try it out in the game and see how the spinners react. :yes

in the worst case scenario spinners will be hard to play for the first time in cricket gaming history....;)

Ross, with the stamina/fatigue system in place, does the game track the fatigue levels of the players throughout the match? E.g I just give my bowler a fiery spell of fast bowling, which as you said will deplete his stamina, and then he is required to run around the boundary saving boundaries....will both these situations be taken into account and impact his fatigue levels?

Any excess exertion counts toward fatigue.

Ross, This game is turning out to be dream game. Appreciate all your team's hard work over the last few years :clap

As mentioned in your signature, game play is going to real star of this game. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ross, for online multiplayer, how are the pauses going to work? I mean like, can you pause anytime? And how many times, for how long?
I hope there's no way to exploit that feature in multiplayer.

Every time If I get bowled out in multiplayer against Dutch, I'm going to "pause" the game and walk out the door, get in the car, drive for an hour, head to the supermarket, stop off for for a coffee, get my prostate checked...

Ross, for online multiplayer, how are the pauses going to work? I mean like, can you pause anytime? And how many times, for how long?
I hope there's no way to exploit that feature in multiplayer.

You're going to get quitters no matter what they do.

Can anybody tell me whts coming this friday? Ross are you still wating for the licensors lol

Can anybody tell me whts coming this friday? Ross are you still wating for the licensors lol

They are taking a week off as they would be so tired over the last 2 weeks doing videos for us guys. If there is a little talk about licences or playsessions times then who knows.

PS Ross the spinners sounds great to face in Don14, I can see stumpings being part of this game if the ai keep us tight on hardest difficulty and we lose focus and try to attack instead of be clever and defend the good balls.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread