Post your questions about the game here!

Regarding the AI, the decision(s) to review decisions given against them will, for me, be a big indicator of how smart the AI really is, i.e whether they'll review a decision and get it wrong (particularly when batting and where edges are concerned). I'm extremely interested to see how the AI performs in this respect. Anything from BigAnt on this would be great...

Last edited:
The AI will take reviews, it's pretty complicated for me to go in depth about how the decision is arrived at and I am loathe to as it opens the game up for exploits, if you know the exact criteria for the AI to call for a review then you might manufacture that situation to cause them a loss of review.

The AI will take reviews, it's pretty complicated for me to go in depth about how the decision is arrived at and I am loathe to as it opens the game up for exploits, if you know the exact criteria for the AI to call for a review then you might manufacture that situation to cause them a loss of review.

I dont see a problem with this Ross... please proceed. :lol

Ross exploits are a very common thing in sport games and every cricket game to date, we will find them if there is any. Will you patch them if needed like the rest of the game. :cheers

A bit of a strange question but if you were to create "classic" stadiums for a game do you still need to get them licensed?
Ie: Does the MCC hold the rights for the MCG's likeness as it was in 1985 or 1956 or 1932?
Or other stadiums that are now non-existent?

Last edited:
can we able to select a particular player playing in both team or own team in this game?:noway

Another small question to BA:

In the career mode, will there be U-19 tournaments like World Cup etc. that we can play? Will the runs scored there be of greater significance - as usually seen in the real world. (The concept is similar that Ross talked about scoring runs against arch-rivals, which will hold greater significance)

Users who are viewing this thread