Post your questions about the game here!

In T20, if the game ends in a tie. Will the game then go to super over?

Sorry to speak of the comet again but one question was unanswered I think, if the comet isn't for batting assistance then why doesn't it activate after it hits the bat?

Ross: I would imagine pretty much every question that could be asked about this game has been asked. Am I wrong - is there some amazing feature nobody has thought about yet that you are keeping secret, that we will be totally stunned by? (Not asking what it is, just if there is one :))

Sorry to speak of the comet again but one question was unanswered I think, if the comet isn't for batting assistance then why doesn't it activate after it hits the bat?

MikeM clarified that the trail is there while batting, I made a mistake in thinking it wasn't.

Ross: I would imagine pretty much every question that could be asked about this game has been asked. Am I wrong - is there some amazing feature nobody has thought about yet that you are keeping secret, that we will be totally stunned by? (Not asking what it is, just if there is one :))

I think the big surprises will be gameplay based. They may be small things, like a cool century celebration or something more functional like a dedicated leave button.

There should be an option for turning it off. I am sure most people doesn't like it, including me.

And of course having played the game for hours and hours you know what you are talking about. And whom are the most people you refer to? I think most people are just going to wait and see.....

There should be an option for turning it off. I am sure most people doesn't like it, including me.

I does like it. I thought it looked a bit silly at first but itl be something you get used to. Wait till you've played it before you start demanding it be gone

Hi Ross

How many animations were done of players diving for a catch or to stop a ball on the ground? Are we likely to see a lot of repetition?

If there is enough of an outcry we will add an option to turn off the "comet" in the first patch.

Waste of time in my opinion but hey, what would I know....

If there is enough of an outcry we will add an option to turn off the "comet" in the first patch.

Waste of time in my opinion but hey, what would I know....

Well, having made the darn thing and played and tested it over many many hours your opinion is probably worth nowt......get rid of it!

Hi Ross

How many animations were done of players diving for a catch or to stop a ball on the ground? Are we likely to see a lot of repetition?

There are hundreds if not thousands of animations and we also blend between them. Uniquely our players are of different heights also and this alters the animation too.

Even after all of that there will be repetition.

Users who are viewing this thread