Post your questions about the game here!

And of course having played the game for hours and hours you know what you are talking about. And whom are the most people you refer to? I think most people are just going to wait and see.....

Unlike you, I don't need to experience the game first-hand to be able to make judgement about certain things and as for the people I've referred to are the ones with good perception like the one who commented after my previous post.

Unlike you, I don't need to experience the game first-hand to be able to make judgement about certain things and as for the people I've referred to are the ones with good perception like the one who commented after me.

Frankly thats a load of codswallop. You cannot judge something you haven't played and one swallow doesn't make a summer me old hearty........furthermore you dont know what I am like.

If there is enough of an outcry we will add an option to turn off the "comet" in the first patch.

Waste of time in my opinion but hey, what would I know....

Thanks , I know it maybe then harder to play but it is required to impress our friends :cheers to make it look real [as watched on T.V]

Unlike you, I don't need to experience the game first-hand to be able to make judgement about certain things and as for the people I've referred to are the ones with good perception like the one who commented after my previous post.

It's OK to have an opinion, for sure, the only thing I would have issue with is the voracity and forcefulness of the claim...

I can understand posts that said "I don't like it", I find it harder to understand posts that say "I don't need it".

I am ready to hear anyone that has genuine alternatives other than a disc on the ground or a long yellow line.

----------

Thanks , I know it maybe then harder to play but it is required to impress our friends :cheers to make it look real [as watched on T.V]

Now that is a reasonable argument right there, and the first I've heard that is so! :yes

PS: Still unplayable though :)

If there is enough of an outcry we will add an option to turn off the "comet" in the first patch.

Waste of time in my opinion but hey, what would I know....

I wouldn't call it a waste of time because it's always good to have more options for players to play according to the way they want. It might be difficult to play without the trail but what the hell, let there be an option to make the game more difficult.

Baseball games have been mentioned, saying that they want batting to be somewhat similar.

In Cricket though you are facing a ball that bounces, swings and seams/spins. In baseball there is only swing. I think the comet is necessary.

It's OK to have an opinion, for sure, the only thing I would have issue with is the voracity and forcefulness of the claim...

I can understand posts that said "I don't like it", I find it harder to understand posts that say "I don't need it".

Never said I don't need it, I thought it would be a good idea to have an option for turning it off so that those who find it annoying can just play without it. I wasn't voracious about what I said, I can always manage with certain annoying things. I was mainly speaking from the experience of trail in Cricket Revolution, damn it was extremely annoying...

Never said I don't need it, I thought it would be a good idea to have an option for turning it off so that those who find it annoying can just play without it. I wasn't voracious about what I said, I can always manage with certain annoying things. I was mainly speaking from the experience of trail in Cricket Revolution, damn it was extremely annoying...

But didn't Cricket Revolution have a bowling reticule?

In Bradman the comet isn't there to make the game look cool/arcadey, it's there to give the batsman a chance to see the ball.

I said earlier how big a problem this is.

Kerrigan (and earlier Agar) aren't specifically problems, since they have time to patch them into the game, but I think of the longevity of the game.

So, picture now early January when both Ashes series have finished, what happens then? I don't know the next teams Australia and England are playing but what happens when another kid pops up like Agar and Kerrigan?

You cannot edit the Australian and English squads at all, so the game will already be out of date.

BINGO! This guy gets it(tm) <insert every possible affirmative expletive here>

But didn't Cricket Revolution have a bowling reticule?

In Bradman the comet isn't there to make the game look cool/arcadey, it's there to give the batsman a chance to see the ball.

Don't you get it? He'd rather the game LOOK good than PLAY good

/s

And at the end of the day we've got a choice between a "comet" that aids batting and a floating-head-vine-clip-style game that is horrendous.

Maybe someone should post the vine clip from AC2013 and the gameplay video from DB14 side by side just so everyone can be reminded which game is worlds ahead of the other.

Last edited:
There are hundreds if not thousands of animations and we also blend between them. Uniquely our players are of different heights also and this alters the animation too.

Even after all of that there will be repetition.

As expected. Well done Ross.

I didn't expect repetition all the time but occasional is fine with me.

Frankly thats a load of codswallop. You cannot judge something you haven't played and one swallow doesn't make a summer me old hearty........furthermore you dont know what I am like.

Pfff, that's your way of looking at things, not mine... With a good sense of perception and past experiences, one can easily judge certain flaws...

Did anyone ever tell you that you're too damn annoying?

Users who are viewing this thread