Post your questions about the game here!

So if that had been your starting question you might have gotten your answer without having to insult people. But hey what do I know.

Slightly off topic but is it weird that whenever i read your posts, i read them in a scottish accent. Especially when you use words like 'codswallop'

It just feels right

pepcricketrev3.jpg

Apparently you haven't

Now I wouldn't waste my time on taking a screenshot and showing you the trail that follows once the ball is released. Sure DBC14 ain't got bowling marker but the trail is pretty much like CR's, only a bit shorter. Keeping in mind that these two games have entirely different mechanism, I don't wanna continue this argument any further. We shall debate again once the game is released :p

----------

So if that had been your starting question you might have gotten your answer without having to insult people. But hey what do I know.

Insult people? goodness me, you're unbelievable...

Now I wouldn't waste my time on taking a screenshot and showing you the trail that follows once the ball is released. Sure DBC14 ain't got bowling marker but the trail is pretty much like CR's, only a bit shorter. Keeping in mind that these two games have entirely different mechanism, I don't wanna continue this argument any further. We shall debate again once the game is released :p

Which was exactly the point everyone was making to begin with....
Plus having played CR a lot I know for a fact that the comet has nowt, absolutely nowt to do with gameplay at all, zilch, niente, nichts..........the comet in DB has EVERYTHING to do with gameplay.

Is there a possibility of getting an edge while trying to leave the ball??:)

Is there a possibility of getting an edge while trying to leave the ball??:)

I'm sure it is. The game is about having real physics, not just canned animations. If the ball hits the bat on the edge then it could fly to slips.

I suppose this will be possible if you leave a ball poorly.

Can the batsmen switch from helmet to cap and vice versa?

Not so important feature to have. But still it adds to realistic nature of the game.

Slightly off topic but is it weird that whenever i read your posts, i read them in a scottish accent. Especially when you use words like 'codswallop'

It just feels right

We send all our mods to a Scottish finishing school. Helps when things get nasty ;)

Hi Ross,
In easiest,easy level, I want to see the bowling marker
In Medium level , I want to see comet
In hard and hardest level, no comet and no marker

please make it this way.

........I will hold my peace......(*forces socks in own mouth and chops off hands*)

what does it mean?

----------

otherwise make an option for marker(some still want to see marker like in earlier cricket games) ,comet,without comet which would be accepted by all.

You need to realise that it's not as simple as just plonking down a marker and calling it a day. The game has been completely designed so it is like actual cricket.

In actual cricket, do you know where the ball is going to pitch? No, of course not. In batting there are two equally important aspects:

1) Picking which shot to play and doing so in a split second
2) Executing that shot

If you already know where the ball is you eliminate half the challenge and turn the game from cricket to an elaborate quicktime event.

yes i agree but as this is the first game with such a feature, It takes sometime for people to get used to it. that's why would like to see such options.they can add it in game settings,one who wants play it like real cricket can turn off marker(esply school kids).

But you can't get used to the new way if you use the old way.

It's not like Bradman 14 will be unplayable (even to school kids). There are I think 5 difficulty levels (I remember reading that somewhere).

Regarding comet ross has already told that if majority of fans dislike it after playing the game then they will include the option of turning it off in a patch or dlc, and regarding ball marker i think its a game killer as you already know what shot you gonna play. Don't worry table top cricket will feature ball marker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread