Post your questions about the game here!

Can a spinner drift a ball? And can we bowl carrom ball?:)

Are all the variations of spin bowling covered in the game??

Last edited:
No it cannot be removed. Again you have already posted this somewhere else. If you read through the thread on the video you might get some information as to why it is why it is.......

It's a pity that those ignored can still be seen when quoted. I wish I could completely remove posts from usher08 as they are very amateur at best.

That's really interesting I don't read through much of the threads as it becomes hard to follow so I did not know that this could not be removed. I think it should at least be able to be removed after it hits the bat as that looks really arcadey, like getting a nice nick to the keeper with a red line looks odd

Ross can you please post a screenshot of the scorecard we would love to see how it looks??:)

I hope we can see player score card when he comes to the crease same as the one in sky sports which we are seeing during ashes with player animation instead the one in the last video.Ross is it possible?

I hope we can see player score card when he comes to the crease same as the one in sky sports which we are seeing during ashes with player animation instead the one in the last video.Ross is it possible?

Seems a bit unnecessary to me.

That's really interesting I don't read through much of the threads as it becomes hard to follow so I did not know that this could not be removed. I think it should at least be able to be removed after it hits the bat as that looks really arcadey, like getting a nice nick to the keeper with a red line looks odd

I imagine the PC version can me modded to remove it if required?

Has it been confirmed that AI bowlers in the game will choose to bowl around the wicket at certain intervals during a match....i.e when needing a wicket?

Has it been confirmed that AI bowlers in the game will choose to bowl around the wicket at certain intervals during a match....i.e when needing a wicket?

AI will keep us on our toes is what we know.

Isn't the point of bowling to get wkts all the time :rolleyes

Ross, with the stamina/fatigue system in place, does the game track the fatigue levels of the players throughout the match? E.g I just give my bowler a fiery spell of fast bowling, which as you said will deplete his stamina, and then he is required to run around the boundary saving boundaries....will both these situations be taken into account and impact his fatigue levels?

Users who are viewing this thread