Post your questions about the game here!

It's a pity that those ignored can still be seen when quoted. I wish I could completely remove posts from usher08 as they are very amateur at best.

It's a pity that those ignored can still be seen when quoted. I wish I could completely remove posts from usher08 as they are very amateur at best.

True. He is probably on his last breath here. Dutchad is on the case :D

Usher, I know its your 12th birthday but that doesn't gives you an exception to not read or search posts before posting.

Hi Ross.

Quick question. I've been totally engrossed by the Cricket Academy and am so grateful we have had this to play with for the last two months, but I'm a bit concerned that I've created over 200 players, obviously these players will need their attributes to be allocated. With your game being so indepth I am expecting a pretty big set of attributes which will take some considerable time to allocate to all my players. I am started to hold back on creating players because I wanted to have all the attributes ready for game release. Is this the case or am I fussing over nothing.

Thanks

Hi Ross.

Quick question. I've been totally engrossed by the Cricket Academy and am so grateful we have had this to play with for the last two months, but I'm a bit concerned that I've created over 200 players, obviously these players will need their attributes to be allocated. With your game being so indepth I am expecting a pretty big set of attributes which will take some considerable time to allocate to all my players. I am started to hold back on creating players because I wanted to have all the attributes ready for game release. Is this the case or am I fussing over nothing.

Thanks

+1

I am also confused about this. Who is going to create all the players with their real stats? Is there any way these players can be combined in one file and then we just import this one big file in game and it updates the roster with their stats?

Hi Ross.

Thanks

Hat's off to you for creating 200+ players where I can't even make 1 properly

Good thing the game allows vibrant share feature so other's like me who can't make proper faces can pitch in by downloading those and updating the attributes. I am pretty sure there will be lot of them and lot of attributes as well

Hi Ross, you've explained that while bowling it will revert to the bowling camera and while batting it will go to the batting camera behind the batsman. What about when we play a game of local multiplayer? What happens then? Is it most likely going to go to a broadcast type cam?

Hi Ross.

Thanks

You'll be fine. Details are not far away.

----------

Hi Ross, you've explained that while bowling it will revert to the bowling camera and while batting it will go to the batting camera behind the batsman. What about when we play a game of local multiplayer? What happens then? Is it most likely going to go to a broadcast type cam?

They'll be a default camera which we think is best but you can always change it to any of those available, which are numerous.

----------

They'll be a default camera which we think is best but you can always change it to any of those available, which are numerous.

Good to know that...i will have 160 when i m done.

----------

Thought you'd have it under control, shouldn't have doubted you. It's just us cricket gamers are a damaged bunch. Years of neglect and exploitation has left us cynical and faithless.

Hi Ross.

Thanks

Yeah I agree dude, I have only done about 30 but like u said I am waiting to finish them with there attributes as well.

Thought you'd have it under control, shouldn't have doubted you. It's just us cricket gamers are a damaged bunch. Years of neglect and exploitation has left us cynical and faithless.

hear hear, very good point!!!!

----------

but i have huge faith in ross and his team from what i have read here!!

Ross, a quick question regarding importing players in the game (specifically on consoles)...

Say I create my own Australian players/team and start playing the game. Over time my created players, or default team, will have updated stats based on how I perform in the game. Now after playing with this team for a period of time I decide to import an Aussie team & players from CA as the imported player models resemble the actual players much better. When I do so, will my stats be overridden and replaced? Or will the imported players/team will only replace the player models and my stats will remain as they were before the import?

All will become clear, all I will say for now is that you will have choices over what is imported.

Users who are viewing this thread