Post your questions about the game here!

There should be some button instead, which on pressing gives that menu. As obvious, it should only pop up when someone gets out or there is a failed appeal

Only when Biggs is batting.

Would be fantastic if the game occasionally referred front-foot no-balls on bowled decisions.

Unless it is Mark Taylor commentating. He would have a 10 minute rant about how he hates it and it ruins the moment.

Ross/mikey question for either of you...

Since BARS seems to be the captain's decision by getting feedback from the bowler/wicketkeeper...If i am playing as a bowler or a wicketkeeper in career mode, can i influence my captain by recommending BARS?

Will BARS feature in every match of career mode or only in international level matches?

Hi matt still got problems getting on the forum ,
I have to go via new posts to get on this post alone!
Graham

Hi matt still got problems getting on the forum ,
I have to go via new posts to get on this post alone!
Graham
Try clearing your browser's cache.

Will BARS feature in every match of career mode or only in international level matches?
Obviously your player is important enough to warrant international coverage of every match you play in. Hence still having the same commentators and BARS.

Ross/mikey question for either of you...

Since BARS seems to be the captain's decision by getting feedback from the bowler/wicketkeeper...If i am playing as a bowler or a wicketkeeper in career mode, can i influence my captain by recommending BARS?

That decision will probably be up to the player regardless of whose captaining the side in career mode.

That decision will probably be up to the player regardless of whose captaining the side in career mode.

...in the other game, as they've got only "captain mode" :lol , but not in DBC14. Ross's always strived for perfection in gameplay. You think he's missed this out? :rolleyes

Ross/Mikey,i'm sure kicking the ball to stumps feature might not make it,i had this thought while watching CPL where K.pollard kicked the ball in an attempt to hit stumps in a hurry;-).

Another point to make here,K.pollard was clearly in the way of Russel(non-striker) run up!,here,russel had to take curve route to take his run.

So,is there a possibility of a collision between the baller and runner/batter?.B-)

Sorry if this has been asked/addressed before but why have these two got attributes?

Hadn't noticed that before, there's a good chance they were created by the BigAnt guys and uploaded to the server perhaps?

There is a post on it somewhere... from memory we let a fully functional CA out by mistake in the early days, someone was using it and it had the attribute/skills and other functionality.

Kindof off topic. Is it just me who can't access the DB Cricket 14 forums? It redirects me to the planetcricket homepage. Can access cricket games chat page, and can go to the latest thread only.

Users who are viewing this thread