Post your questions about the game here!

We need something new to talk about. This is getting annoying now. Every 2 days some one new would come and brings up the same issue over and over again and we take the bait and keep repeating ourselves too.

Second that.

The last I'd say on this...
Having a toggle for turning off the tail is legit, I may be wrong though as Ross and Co. know this game inside out and would certainly not add anything that ruins (again just some people's view) the view unless it has a major positive impact on the gameplay. But asking for markers is simple ignorance IMO. Anyone who has read a bit about this game, the way the bowling has been designed, would certainly know that adding markers is neither possible nor on their list.

One thing I don't understand is why BigAntStudio wants to keep the release date a secret ? We all know it's this month or next month or in October at the most ... My guess on the release date is 20th of Sep.

Maximizing the window of opportunity and all that.....making sure they have the most effective launch window they can come up with. I think they know the date too but all puzzle pieces must be in place before they make an official announcement.

Gone are the days that professional companies publish a release date, take pre orders and then just a few days before release cancel it all........no company worth two cents would act like that......wait a minute.......wait a minute.....

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I don't understand is why BigAntStudio wants to keep the release date a secret ? We all know it's this month or next month or in October at the most ... My guess on the release date is 20th of Sep.

Everyone's free to speculate. But with a competitor claiming to have 'all that and much more' (no matter how foolish that sounds at the current stage), BA are obviously not keen in giving out much until the AC13 team proves the MikeF's statement either true or false. At least that is what I read off this situation.
Moreover they must have got a plan chalked out, the release date will come when it has to. Announcing it earlier or later doesn't change the fact that you'd have this game in your hands at least sometime in this year.

----------

Dutchad, read that post you just deleted! You were slow. "Meh" :p
Feel free to delete this post as this has got nothing to do with the topic at hand.

AC13 team proves the MikeF's statement either true or false.

which statement ? I think I missed it .. I'm not here to bash on Ashes as I've only Played Ashes 2009 Only and didn't like it very much ... then again you might giggle on this one but if DBC 14 even beats Brian Lara Cricket 99 in gameplay then I'll go nuts. :D

Everyone's free to speculate. But with a competitor claiming to have 'all that and much more' (no matter how foolish that sounds at the current stage), BA are obviously not keen in giving out much until the AC13 team proves the MikeF's statement either true or false. At least that is what I read off this situation.
Moreover they must have got a plan chalked out, the release date will come when it has to. Announcing it earlier or later doesn't change the fact that you'd have this game in your hands at least sometime in this year.

----------

Dutchad, read that post you just deleted! You were slow. "Meh" :p
Feel free to delete this post as this has got nothing to do with the topic at hand.

No would be much rather be discussing this than comet tails.........who would have thought that the world of astronomy would be part of cricket game discussion.....

I don't get this constant speculation about why there's been "changing release dates" or "tactics".

Ross has said many times that their release plan has been in place for a long time and hasn't changed in the slightest: I'm going to take his word for it before anyone else's! :)

(And incidentally/pedantically there are some people confusing comets with asteroids... Not the same thing.)

Its getting bit boring!.
Ross and his team needs to supply some australian food or else , we will be hungry for few days.
#Hunger strike LOL.

Its getting bit boring!.
Ross and his team needs to supply some australian food or else , we will be hungry for few days.
#Hunger strike LOL.

There are plenty of other things you could be doing. Just because you are bored doesnt mean Ross has to entertain you. Go read a book, play with a magnet, make your own shampoo.....all euphemisms by the way.

I don't get this constant speculation about why there's been "changing release dates" or "tactics".

Ross has said many times that their release plan has been in place for a long time and hasn't changed in the slightest: I'm going to take his word for it before anyone else's! :)

(And incidentally/pedantically there are some people confusing comets with asteroids... Not the same thing.)

After originally making the Armageddon reference, I wanted to check if it were a comet or an asteroid as I had forgotten. Needless to say, Wikipedia wasn't much help:

NASA discovers that a rogue comet the size of Texas passed through the asteroid belt and pushed forward a large amount of space debris. The Texas-sized asteroid itself will collide with Earth in eighteen days, creating another extinction event.

After originally making the Armageddon reference, I wanted to check if it were a comet or an asteroid as I had forgotten. Needless to say, Wikipedia wasn't much help:

Ha. Being made of mostly mineral substance, it was an asteroid. Comets are made mainly of ice and dust (hence why they travel quickly, and leave a trail behind them, which asteroids do not). #NerdAlert

We need something new to talk about. This is getting annoying now. Every 2 days some one new would come and brings up the same issue over and over again and we take the bait and keep repeating ourselves too

Here, here!:thumbs

There is no video this friday,may be revealing remaining features might be a good move,specially those which might blow our mind .
Mean while,we can sit and guess those features.
#May be a zombie giving you a standing ovation for achieving a milestone. :-D

Would be awesome if we could sledge in this game, especially in multiplayer online. Taunt opponents and all. :D

Users who are viewing this thread