Post your questions about the game here!

Cool so I was wrong, cool again. Can you go into more detail ross/mike m.

I'm harvesting 90% of your organs for being 90% sure and being wrong.
Seriously though, please do as 79C has said, I mean can you decide what foot to leave on, style of leave etc.

I'm harvesting 90% of your organs for being 90% sure and being wrong.
Seriously though, please do as 79C has said, I mean can you decide what foot to leave on, style of leave etc.

I think 90% means 100% in this case!;) anyway great that leaving becomes an active part of cricket gaming......

There is a lot to be said for not playing at every ball. I think as MikeM was pointing out earlier when posting about first person, you need to get accustomed to the pace and "feel" of what is coming at you otherwise you will give up cheap wickets.

It is a good morning indeed :)
Any particular reason? ;)

A question I haven't seen asked, despite a reasonable search - one of the more controversial features of major sports games out there is a 'catch-up' factor, especially in online games. Namely, if you're losing, things start swinging your way, and vice versa.

Is this something you've considered adding/deliberately not adding?

Any particular reason? ;)

A question I haven't seen asked, despite a reasonable search - one of the more controversial features of major sports games out there is a 'catch-up' factor, especially in online games. Namely, if you're losing, things start swinging your way, and vice versa.

Is this something you've considered adding/deliberately not adding?

Life's good, relaxing a bit, Cricket's on, Football tonight :)

I have mentioned this before but it would be hard to find. We actually have the reverse of that, there is momentum in the game that is hard to arrest but rewarding when you do.

The AI will not "cheat" to catch you and make things close and neither will you be assisted to catch the AI - wins will be earned. Same goes for multiplayer.

Life's good, relaxing a bit, Cricket's on, Football tonight :)
We actually have the reverse of that, there is momentum in the game that is hard to arrest but rewarding when you do.

The AI will not "cheat" to catch you and make things close and neither will you be assisted to catch the AI - wins will be earned. Same goes for multiplayer.

Thats cricket. Love it

Great cant wait to play 1st person cam I hope it looks like this:

Watson/ Birt Helmet Cam: KFC T20 Big Bash League - YouTube
Actually a great representation of what it feels like. Some minor differences to what is in-game, but definitely gives you an inkling of what it is like.
This is something I am very keen to see how it has been done, I know in some first person modes in games sometimes it just feels like your head is "floating" in the air, if that makes sense. Can we move and turn our head to see the field etc?
It's got a very 'Mirror's Edge' like feel imo. In terms of what you want from an FP angle, I think it works the best in terms of immersion and feel.
Unless something changed at the last minute second there was an active, non-automated, option to leave for sure.
Definitely still there.

Actually a great representation of what it feels like. Some minor differences to what is in-game, but definitely gives you an inkling of what it is like.It's got a very 'Mirror's Edge' like feel imo. In terms of what you want from an FP angle, I think it works the best in terms of immersion and feel.Definitely still there.
Not seen this username before? Another BA Employee gracing us with your presence or just a troll? (no offence intended)

Also I loved that sledging between Clarke and Pieterson, actually provided entertainment but it looks like were going out 3-0 winners.

Not seen this username before? Another BA Employee gracing us with your presence or just a troll? (no offence intended)

Also I loved that sledging between Clarke and Pieterson, actually provided entertainment but it looks like were going out 3-0 winners.

He recently got employed by big ant and has been testing the game for them. So we have now 3 representative from the company.....the boss, the lead designer and a tester. :yes

There are three employees that have "fessed up" and posted, others are lurking. I have set a rule that if you post on a forum and are a BA employee then you must "out yourself" publicly.

How did I not know that was going to happen.... Lol

In fps games we can only watch the weapons or our hands. Will we be watching the bat in this game and what about our feet or swing of the bat. What I want to say is that I don't want to have to watch replays for every delivery I play to see how my feet moved and if the shot was oroper. Also how do we assign speed to a fast bowler. Only a very few in history if cricket have got to 160 kph and I hope that is the vase in the game as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread