Post your questions about the game here!

Hey Ross, sorry if this has been asked before but in previous cricket games you could not really enjoy playing test matches because of the fact that the game would be smashing it at a strike rate of over 10 runs to the over and the game could not be stretched to even 3 days. Is this something you have addressed in your game i.e. does the game know if its a T20 or Test match being played and play accordingly but pick up the strike rate should need be?

I hope you reply even just briefly :)

With a user name like yours you must have been in absolute ecstacy watching todays "proceedings"!

Hopefully Ross or Mike can give some info on the whole leave and duck issue......good name for a pub that.......the leave and duck........

I block because I've go no shots other than a heave to leg! but i'm playing on a village green and nobody paid ?80+ to watch me (god I hope not anyway!)... prefer to watch people who are pretty much the opposite of me though.

----------

Hey Ross, sorry if this has been asked before but in previous cricket games you could not really enjoy playing test matches because of the fact that the game would be smashing it at a strike rate of over 10 runs to the over and the game could not be stretched to even 3 days. Is this something you have addressed in your game i.e. does the game know if its a T20 or Test match being played and play accordingly but pick up the strike rate should need be?

I hope you reply even just briefly :)

I think I have seen somewhere before he said they have tried to address this, and it's MORE realistic, if not totally realistic.

I guess if the AI is correct, a lot depends on the bowling, if you bowl tight they should respond to the game situation. if your throwing down pies they'll smash it I guess.

sorry if it has been asked earlier
since a lot of attention is being given to swing,reverse,pitch etc regarding gameplay
will the ODI structure be using 2 new balls as in real ODI's these days as it might affect swing etc.

will the ODI structure be using 2 new balls as in real ODI's these days as it might affect swing etc.
Yes.

If you can, give the Cricket Academy's match type creator a go - there's an amazing amount of options including the above that you can choose from. Indeed I'm sure Big Ant will have managed to future proof a lot of things with the options they have.

There are three employees that have "fessed up" and posted, others are lurking. I have set a rule that if you post on a forum and are a BA employee then you must "out yourself" publicly.

I am having difficulty coming out.......can somebody help me or explain the rules again........oh, wait.......I read; "everybody who uses this forum has to out himself publicly"......eh......well........um.......so ah, will the ai counterattack......I ...eh...

DISCLAIMER FROM MY LAWYERS: dutch has never been, will never be in any way a reader of the Daily Mail. Any insinuations in this direction will be vigorously defended in legal action. On behalf of our client MR Dutch..........Spoon, Mergle and Schlitch....

Ross, have a look at what hawkeye comes up with here......will we have the same kind of depth in the game? Would be a paradise for geeks like me.....

Ashes 2013: Hawk-Eye Centre - We've got every ball, shot and wicket covered from the England v Australia Test series | Mail Online

... if you post on a forum and are a BA employee then you must "out yourself" publicly.

Does going through your rubbish and sleeping outside on the pavement, waving my hand in front of your staff every morning saying "you want to give me the latest build" in a brown, hooded robe count as... "employee". Definition please...

DISCLAIMER FROM MY LAWYERS: dutch has never been, will never be in any way a reader of the Daily Mail. Any insinuations in this direction will be vigorously defended in legal action. On behalf of our client MR Dutch..........Spoon, Mergle and Schlitch....

Ross, have a look at what hawkeye comes up with here......will we have the same kind of depth in the game? Would be a paradise for geeks like me.....

Ashes 2013: Hawk-Eye Centre - We've got every ball, shot and wicket covered from the England v Australia Test series | Mail Online

Looks nice. We have Big Eye - I will have to get MikeM to get some screenshots together for you this week.

Users who are viewing this thread