Post your questions about the game here!

Was just thinking, technically this game should release with minimal bugs (at least offline) seeing as mikeM has been playing the game a lot?

to be fair he said "minimal", not "no"...

as long as it's not "minimal" bugs in the same way AC is suffering "minimal" delays, I think I'll cope.

I think it's a non-issue since Ross repeats and repeats the line they support all their titles long after they've popped em, birthed em and cut the cord. They'll patch whatever problems arise as well as support with regular updates and DLC.

Hell, ACIII had game-breaking bugs and UbiSoft Day 1 patched the thing! Every title is going to have bugs... it's about presenting a product that the positives far outweigh a little graphic glitch or scorecard error.

I do like bowling bouncers at idiots in the office that have the temerity to walk to the middle without a helmet, for sure, but I prefer batting.

The office is split fairly down the middle as to preference of bowling v batting, fielding is great when you throw down the stumps with a direct hit.

So what actually happens when someone gets hit straight on the bonce (without a helmet) from a 95mph bouncer...carried off on a stretcher? Death?

I hear Ross drinks the blood of people who ask for the release date for breakfast...

So Biggs are you calling ross a vampire now.:yes PS Mike M and HBK are his minions right.:yes

----------

You get to transfer your player over to Rugby League Live.

Few hits to the head with a large red ball will make you look like a rugby player right MattW.:yes

I don't know what everyone is getting uptight about, even the games with the biggest budgets (FIFA,COD even GTA) all have bugs, You find me a game without any bugs at all and I will give you ?1,000,000

I don't know what everyone is getting uptight about, even the games with the biggest budgets (FIFA,COD even GTA) all have bugs, You find me a game without any bugs at all and I will give you ?1,000,000

Hobbi, I wrote you a game:

10 PRINT "I owe Chief ?1m"
20 GOTO 10

It's a lot of fun. Try it. I don't think you'll find any bugs at all. :)

Hobbi, I wrote you a game:

10 PRINT "I owe Chief ?1m"
20 GOTO 10

It's a lot of fun. Try it. I don't think you'll find any bugs at all. :)

got an error while trying to compile.

no ; after statements...

there goes ur millions

WWE 13 now thats a game thats riddled with bugs, just pray DBC doesnt have anything as near to that rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread