Post your questions about the game here!

I didnt think you could stoop that low. Anyhoo seems like I managed to miss the massive Release Date Discussion Fest!

Am busy ignoring pages as we speak! ;):p

No need to worry... that thread is "Groundhog Day" of PC.net :D

Will injuries be recurring? Like if you injure your back in career mode is it likely you will injure it again?

...good question. Haven't seen that asked, ever. I'm guessing no, but a good possible feature to look at for future installments...

Will injuries be recurring? Like if you injure your back in career mode is it likely you will injure it again?

Well frankly I wouldn't want that. I don't want my career to be disrupted by a chronic injury and then be able to do nothing about it.

Now if I can use the money earned to get myself operated, then I am fine. :rolleyes

Ross, you sure this is a sports game and not a role-playing game?

I'm going to kickstart me a Cricket MMOOWRPG

Can a very wide ball race past the WK to boundary.
Or even very high bouncer,over the WK's head for four?.

well they have mentioned they have realistic ball physics, then i would assume theoretically yes, but it should be an extremely rare event.

but then it shouldn't necessarily need to be wide or high for the keeper to miss it and let byes through

^ But it happens in real cricket.
Just imagine your the captain of fielding team,last over to your best bawller;batting team requires 10 runs of 1 ball and then your best bawller gives a very wide delivery which goes for four +1 and next ball is smacked for a six,consider the batsman to be C.gayle!B-).

Someone want to translate that for me?

Can a very wide ball race past the WK to boundary.
Or even very high bouncer,over the WK's head for four?.

This has been in cricket games since the 1990s...perhaps we should also ask if it possible to drop catches?

Last edited:
orly_bush.jpg

i don't quite have the sniper rosetta stone, but i took it as "i am unable to read or understand anything, i am annoying and i will post stupid questions and even stupider responses to anyone taking my questions seriously. i have a tiny penis and a fetish for hedgehogs. also, i have trouble to hit the cut strip when bowling so need this feature for a realistic simulation. also, chris gayle."

i don't quite have the sniper rosetta stone, but i took it as "i am unable to read or understand anything, i am annoying and i will post stupid questions and even stupider responses to anyone taking my questions seriously. i have a tiny penis and a fetish for hedgehogs. also, i have trouble to hit the cut strip when bowling so need this feature for a realistic simulation. also, chris gayle."

I was just trying to explain a situation where a wide ball going for a four could be frustating for the fielding side.

Users who are viewing this thread